Sunday, January 15, 2006

So sien... have to do my assignment about a piece of land... hmm, let me rephrase that... have to WRITE A SONG about a piece of land @.@...

Hehehe, weird, but cool and special right??? I think its really funny!!! But i have totally no idea lar T-T... simply write hopefully can get good marks lar (Simply write can get good marks really can fly dee lar =.=...)...

Eating non-stop, to get ideas... i feel that to get ideas for lyrics randomly, have to listen to fast songs, such as Rising Sun by DBSK, to get me moving and dancing while seating on my chair and then the ideas come!!!~

Manage to write about 4-8 lines =D!!!~

But now stop dee =.=... aiyar ganbatte lar!!!


Thus, the review of the concert later ok =P??? No mood to write now, need to concentrate on writing my song X3!!!~


...


I ended up watching DBSK and ShinHwa clips from YouTube and forgot about writing dee =.=... OMG!!!


On a happier note, my friend said most Korean singers lipsync, because their dances are usually very geng and all, but my DBSK didn't XD!!!~

But that was a slow song lar, need to watch some fast songs clips only can rate better X3!!!~


Ok lar, so bo-liao =.=... faster go finish assignment first lar @.@...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e