Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My mommie is a Witch 0_0!!!

Finally, for once after like a gazillion years, last night i've decided to sleep early and wake up early for a change, since well, i think i'm finally "prepared" to go back to college =D (=.=...)!!!~

Ok, mentally prepared lar, anyways, i went up early around 12am (My usual "go-up-time" has been 3am since holidays =.=...) and lie on my bed doing homework. Then after awhile went to visit Zhao Gong dee ZzzZzzZzz...

I remember telling my mom that night to wake me up early tomorrow morning and I'LL send my cousin to the bus stop.

Mom said the usual phrase: "You can wakeup anot???"

=.=...

Nevertheless, i didn't wake up, against all odds??? Hehehe =P... i know i was sleeping like Pupu because i didn't even notice my cousin waking up, and also if my cousin GOT wake me up after she bath and all so i can drive her anot Image hosted by Photobucket.com...


Anyways, around 7.30am almost 8am, mom came in and woke me up...

I was dreaming of ehem, something yummy but i can't remember now, when suddenly *poof* and i remember me rising my hand and telling mom "I'm up, i wake up dee one..."

Mom: "Sure anot???"
eiko-chan: "Yes, i wake up dee one... but i cannot get up from bed nya..."

=.= can wake up but cannot get up, whats the difference (But yeah, i said so because mentally i know i'm up, but physically say "No eiko-chan, bad eiko-chan!!! I want to zleep...". So mentally says "Oh, you want to sleep??? Ok =D!!!~", and both will fall asleep again =.=...)???

And i slumped back on my pillow closing my eyes because so gluish 0_0, and my back aches like every morning (Like Ah Po =.=...) when i don't want to wake up...

Mom: "Ok, if you wake up now i make a glass of orange juice for you..."
eiko-chan: "=.=*!!!" CALL THE ICAC!!!
Mom: "=D!!!~"
eiko-chan: *rolls around in bed, deciding if orange juice or Zhao Gong rules...*
Mom: "Ok lar, i give you until 8am, otherwise no orange juice ok???"
eiko-chan: "... =.=... witch mommie, trying to wake me up with such dirty skills..."


I continue lying on my bed and i think i fell back to sleep??? But anyways, 5 minutes before 8am i get up and got downstairs =.=...

Sorry Zhao Gong, orange juice won XD!!!~


Mom was like "Wow!!!"...

I walked, like a zombie, to the living room and slumped there when mom say:

"If you fall back to sleep doesn't count har!!!~"

Mom seems to be enjoying this Image hosted by Photobucket.com... WITCH!!!


"I got class in the afternoon lar!!! You make me get up later i sleep in class ar ZzzZzz..."

Of course, i didn't say it because i was too lazy and sleepy =P...


Anyways, then i heard the sound of stuffs being thrown into the small dustbin by the sink =D...

Afterwhile, mom came out with a cup of orange juice =D!!!~

I immediately sat up and say: "I'm not sleeping...", though i was still woooo @.@... but got better after looking at the cup of orange juice, and i took the cup of orange juice, and *glup glup glup*...


OMG, SO YUMMY X9!!!~


Mom is Witch, and Orange Juice must be some magic potion she created to get me to do things i won't usually do, like waking up early for a change... that Witch Image hosted by Photobucket.com...

But anyways, I LOVE ORANGE JUICE X9!!!~ YUM YUM YUM X3!!!~


Now cannot sleep dee, might as well finish the homework i left last night =P...


Yummmmmmmmmm X9!!!~


p/s: My mom tipu lor, say a "glass" of orange juice but it appeared a "cup" =.=*... you know how big the difference is there???

Next time i must buy
a cup with the height of a glass and the diameter of a soup bowl, more fair XP!!!~ Hehehe XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e