Thursday, January 05, 2006

(My Japanese name.)
---
Edit 20th March 2009: I've edited the above line, where i've written my Japanese name, so to prevent others from being able to Google me, hehehe!
---
(Thats my self-created Japanese name you bubu-heads XD!!!~)

Stop drooling over little boys, ahhhhhhh X0!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok lar, they are not exactly little (But its a good way to start this Blog entry =P???)!!! All of them are a bloody hell 178cm =.=... and older than me too... except the tallest AND youngest stupid idiot Max Shim Chang Min =.=...

Ok, that IS not a really good way to start this Blog =.=... REPHRASE!!!


STOP DROOLING OVER DBSK!!!
(You're turning into Auntie X0!!!)

Omg, i just can't help it!!! THEY ARE SO HOT XD (But Baby Jay and Keita hottest X3!!!~)!!!~ I've been watching their MVs and drooling and smiling to myself i won't be surprise if Mommie suddenly calls the doctor or something XP!!!~ Hehehe XD!!!~


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hero looks so retarded here, hehehe, jk =P!!!~


And their voices... OMG XD!!!~


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok lar, i'll stop drooling if he stops kissing me lar *blushes*...


AHHHHHHHHH XD!!!~


Not just Chang Min... U-Know (You know, YOU KNOW - Sorry, can't help it =P... -???) fandom is starting too X3!!!~

Xiah, Hero and Micky might be on the way... OMG 0-0!!! No worries, my room can fit 5 of them XD...


Concentrate on studies, concentrate on fixing your bloody timetable... CONCENTRATE!!!

...

No, cannot lar, faster go watch more MVs first!!! YEAH XD!!!~


p/s: I LOVE THE BANANA SONG XD (Sung by Auntie's Eric and the oh-so-cute Hye Sung XD!!!~)!!!~

Banana ru mok chi yo X3!!!~

Ah Mei jie jie sorta loves it too X3!!!~ Hehehe XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e