Friday, January 27, 2006

This is all Auntie's fault...

Yes, i've been so addicted to the song Angel by Shinhwa these days, i think my Baby mp3 is sick of me replaying it over and over again...


Anyway, last tues night, supposedly go out yum char but Loo2 last minute cannot make it (In other words, FFK =.=*...), so i went with Auntie to go get Jay's new DVD =D, and then to her house watch Jay and squeal over Shinhwa (Yes yes, sayang DBSK X3!!!~)!!!~

And in the car, while listening to Angel (Mind, we repeated a few times ^^;;...), Auntie told me that the chorus part, MY FAVOURITE PART, was sung by HyeSung-oppa...

Immediately, i was flying in the air!!!~ I really really really love that part... ALOT X3!!!~

And now, i can't listen to that part with normal feelings and all... everytime that part comes, i'll automatically THINK of HyeSung-oppa, and i'll automatically SMILE to myself!!! I think i'm just a step from melting 0_0...

No matter what i'm doing; driving, surfing the net, in class (Lol, in computer lab classes lar!!! In class later teacher scold X0!!!)... NO MATTER WHAT... I WILL SMILE and go all mushy and stuffs...


I'm sure if Auntie didn't tell me its HyeSung-oppa's part, i would've never know... and i would then never ever appear to other peoples as the crazy woman who smiled to herself while driving etc...

Not that i mind, smiling and thinking is GOOD what... and why should i care about others??? Hmm... so should thank Auntie instead hor =3??? MY FAVOURITE PART IS HYESUNG-OPPA'S PART XD!!!~

Muahaheeeee X3!!!~


On the other hand... i'm addicted to DBSK Micky's voice X3!!!~

I really really cannot help it, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT (And Micky too X3!!!~)!!!~ Everytime i hear his voice, I MELT!!!

Its just, i don't know, so... so... AHHHHHHHH X3!!!~

Oh my, another case of smiling, and even more, melting, while driving ^^;;... i should stop listening to their songs while on the road... hehehe X3!!!~


I love Xiah's too XD!!!~

And yes, ChangMin, YunHo and JaeJoong's =3!!!~

Wait... did i just mentioned all of DBSK's members 0-O???

=.="...

Lol, funny and weird, BUT TRUE!!!~

I LOVE ALL DBSK XD!!!~

And yes, of course still Jay Chou and w-inds.!!!~ LOVE THEM ALL XD!!!~


I have a test tomorrow, i haven't even start studying, and this is what i'm doing now... OMG, eiko-chan =.=*!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e