Tuesday, January 17, 2006

HyeSung and Eric-oppa are liars!!!

You CANNOT wear sunglasses while cooking =.=... mine was brown in colour, and its already hard for me to see properly dee, somemore theirs are black =.=...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I pity the poor puppy... have to live with 6 of them... headache er @.@...

That night while watching this clip, before and after they cook i saw both of them wearing glasses. I told Auntie i would wear too while cooking, and i did do so =D...


This morning, i pandai pandai wore my glasses while cooking my pack of Korean instant noodles. I even went out to record it with my cam while i cook... but it was so susah in a way that halfway i stop the camera and took out the glasses... really like, i don't know, not nice lar... and its just instant noodles somemore (Imagine if i cook up a feast while wearing sunglasses @.@... not good...)...


Anyways, later i found out they (HyeSung and Eric...) took out their glasses while cooking lar =.=... bloody hell...

Auntie laughed at me and called me bo-liao ;o;...

~~

Today so bad luck =.=... all of it comes at once @.@... kia lang...

I drove to college today. Firstly, eiko-chan stupidly want to try her luck if the parkings infront of Taylor's will be available... unfortunately, none of the cars feel like going out at that time, and in the end, i got stuck in the bloody Taylor's jam for almost 20-30 minutes =.=...

No parking all the way, and the road infront of McDs was so jam, all those bloody fools and asshole double parked, that in the end, i cannot turn into the lorong road and had to make a big turn... bloody fools... hope you all kena fine all your life when you double park again, for ruining everyones day!!!

Plus, i realise Subang drivers are bloody hooligans!!! Don't know how to allow people to go first one... stupid assholes...


Then when i finally found a parking (Though its so far @.@...), i tried to U-turn and this bloody fool in his big bloody fool of a big car didn't even bother to let me go first... HONK me somemore!!! Curse you!!! But at least i still get my parking, otherwise i'll make you pay!!!


Afterwards, need to pay for parking before rushing to college (Already time T_T!!!), and i realise i didn't bring my coin purse, and i don't have enough coins to pay T_T...

Tried changing with the parking booth for Subang Square... bloody bitch (=P!!!)... then i just try my luck ask this guy in Satria who parked there if he got RM1 change... he just takes out all his coin and count, and because not enough for RM1, he offered me to take all his coins!!! SO NICE!!!

I only need 20sens, so i only took 20sens from him (Ngam ngam ho!!!) and thanked him and quickly ciao to college!!! Need to print some stuffs before class and i late dee X0!!!

Really thanks to him man!!! ARIGATO!!!~


And while in The Web printing, i printed 3 pages but when i go collect it dissappeared =.=... so i have to reprint, and later after class have to go claim back my print quota from the ICT department lar... bloody hell...


Reached late, but luckily Mr Graham is nice, phew!!!~

I told my friend to tell him i'm stuck in a jam lar, but my other classmate saw me walking to college =P... busted... hope Mr Graham didn't hear him say that...

But its not like i'm hanging around, lepak-ing... i was just being a good girl and printing off the notes he told us too... i arrive at 12.30pm, if not for the stupid jam i would've probably made it in time lor... haih... forget about it lar =.=...


~~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I want to go Redang ;o;... still cannot forget about it =.=... stupid eiko-chan!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e