Monday, January 09, 2006

Lazie will be leaving tomorrow at 9am =(...


I met a new friend today =)!!!~

Well, of course, new sem mar, so definately alot of new people to meet (Unfortunately, most ALL of the new sem dudes and dudettes are a year younger =.=... i feel so old...)!!! But the reason i mention him for one special reason.

He looks like a Malay, but he is infact, a 1/4 Indonesian, 1/4 Cantonese, 1/4 Teo Chew, and 1/4 Scottish, Australian !@#$%^&*!!!

Wth, so confusing, i can't even remember properly =.=...


But anyways, nice meeting him!!! A very joyous, cheerful and outspoken little dude =)...

Wait... ok, you know you are old when you start calling your new classmates "little dude" =.=... wth...


I roughly read through my Blog, and i realises i didn't write alot about my new sem...

The reason so, my new timetable sucks, totally not what i wanted it to be, and i'm considering CHANGING IT!!!

But it would mean that i have to give up World Issues =(... and World Issues is probably one of the important subjects which might help if i choose to take Law =/... plus Mr Moaz is real nice, a real cool teacher... for now =P... i don't know him yet wut...

I don't want to talk about my timetable... thinking about it makes me want to puke and cry and run towards Hyuk for a big bear hug... hate it... HATE IT!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e