Sunday, June 24, 2007

희철 고마워!

---
I have 3 SUPERly OVERDUED posts, which all i had posted in ONE GO =P!

Here there are:
희철 고마워! (This one below)!
Auntie is back =D!~ (Dated 3rd June 2007 actually =P!)!
And also Tagged by BiBi! (Which she tagged me like what... on the 31st May 2007 =P!)!

Enjoy =D!~

Don't
break your head while attempting to read all these ultra-super long posts =D!
I assure you
BREAK is much needed between posts! Hehehe!

JK! Happy reading!~

---


This is for the little one =)!

I've successfully survived my exams long long time ago =)!

And while there are so many people i would like to thank, for all the help and support given, there is this special little one who i want to give my most special thanks to!

우리 김 희철야!
Our dear little Kim HeeChul!

For the constant company while i burn the midnight fire (everyone uses oil, so i uses fire nya lar =P! Counter each other, hahaha!).

For complaining about my lack of company, but never demanding my company throughout the horrible exam period.

For always giving me the support i had really needed throughout that tough time.

Thank you Baby =)!


15th May 2007
While i was busy studying...

You waited for me to play with you till you fall asleep... because i was never finished...

17th May 2007


18th May 2007


19th May 2007
Exams started.

And i stayed in college till quite late after exams...

And you waited for me till you fall asleep again... because i wasn't home yet...

20th May 2007
When you thought i had finished my exams and could play...

I'm sorry i had another paper coming up...

21st May 2007
You tried to destroy my papers so we could play...

But failed... so you resorted, as always, to sleeping close to me while i study...

22nd May 2007
You hated the exams so much...

To the extend you even have nightmares about it...



27th May 2007
My exams lasted till the 27th...

Which you had patiently waited for me till then... so we could play together!




Thanks for the constant support and company i had really needed throughout my exams =)!

Love you Baby!~

Lets play now =D!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e