Saturday, June 02, 2007

ITS JUNE!

JUNE IS HERE!

JUNE XD!~

June is like, duh, the BEST MONTH IN THE WORLD XD!~

Why?

For starters, June symbolizes the beginning of SUMMER!
I love Summer! SUMMER ROCKS!

And its Summer EVERYDAY is Malaysia =D! More happy!
I can't stand the cold weather, i prefer it to be hot and give me a fan and better yet, ICE-CREAM XD!~

Yeah, i think my love and worship for ice-cream has something to do with the month i was born =P!


And anyways, speaking of Summer... Summer also symbolizes BEACH XD!~

BEACH! SEA! OCEAN! My favourite words in the whole wide world XD!~

I can't believe i'm so~ obsessed with the beach but yet, i haven't been to any islands (blue sky, clear water... OOH~~!), hmph!

Ok, i have been to islands with blue sky and clear water before, but stupid me didn't swim or do anything because i haven't realise my obsession for the beach and the sea before (=v=")... how i regret now...

Oh well, couldn't blame anyone but lack of planning, procrastination and anyways, i've been disappointed so many times adee its starting to "grow in" adee lar, so i don't really want to care about it anymore because it'll just pulls me down! Which i don't like! At least it'll clear me on who i can trust and who not!~

Eitherways, as always, i try to stay positive, SO~, i know i'll get to go there one day =D!

Its just a matter of time, season and the company, who i'm sure will make my trip worthwhile =)!~

FIGHTING eiko-chan XD!~


Okies, here's the main part XD!~

Since beach, sea, ocean, summer are my favourite words, June also obviously symbolizes the most special thing of all!

Teehee!~

THE MONTH I WAS BORN XD!~

The month when everyone rejoices, enjoy the Summer, enjoy the beautiful beach and is very very HAPPY because i was born XD!~

Hehehehehehehehehe!

I know you guys love June! Haha, because of ME =D! Muahahahahahahahahahahaha XD!~


And i love June too, because apart from all the stuffs i love above, its also the month my "younger-twin-brother" RyeoWook is born XD!~

One day after me!~

YEAH XD!~


You've just got to love June =D! THE BEST MONTH EVER XD!~


ps: And also my beloved dear Aunty, cousinAnna, cousinJooYee, and erm... if you want me to go to my list of favourite artists...

There's also Ella from S.H.E. and Joe Cheng (鄭元暢)!
Which, if you are fans of them as well, you'll notice we're pretty similiar because we can't shut up =P (Both are born two days and a day before me respectively, but different years obviously!)!

RyeoWook is not as noisy because i'm the noisy one, so he should be the goodie quiet one XD!~

Teeheee!~

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS XD!~

JUNE ROCKS XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e