Tuesday, June 05, 2007

SM should recycle more pics...

And give me the complete Super Junior pictures taken during Hyuky's birthday (= =")...

Heck, SM should just give me all the Super Junior pics taken!

Dream on!


Hehe, i know this is abit the too much to ask *blush*!

I mean, SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY!

I had to asked my brain (though its malfunctioning ability, luckily it still can think rationally, i hope!) like a thousand times before i gather enough courage to post about this!

But i consulted my heart, and she told me to go with it!

If its something i truly believe in, and its something which can benefit the environment (and me), why not?


So anyways... *giggles wickedly + blushing furiously*...

MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP =D!

And nothing would make me happier than this =D!
Clicky on it to see the full version!

Yeah, i know its really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really (and continues "really" till the end of time) too much to ask, heck, RM150! I could like, bring everyone out for pizza and still have change left for dessert at mamak!

But you know me and how much i love presents animals! I really really do love animals, and i would like to help them in any possible way i could!

One of it would be this!


Before i start, IT IS OK NOT TO GET ME THIS!

I'm just blabbering! I want to post about this anyway, and what better reason to post it other than use my birthday as an excuse to post this?

Totally no pressure, NO DURESS *sniggers*, i'm just using my birthday as a "hangboard" to get the conversation (in this post) flowing!

I don't really care what present lar honestly, sorta, because i love presents all the same =D! The most important factor is that it comes from the heart =)!

I especially LOVE surprises btw XD!~


I'm especially passionate about endangered wildlifes!

Ask anyone who know me how i especially love Sharks (Great Whites especially!)! *mumbles* Too bad they don't have "Adopt a Shark" campaign...

I love Turtles alot too (and Polar Bears next, Crocodiles, Mountain Gorillas, Elephants, Malayan Tiger, and Orang Utan, etc!)!

Do you know that out of the 30 species of turtles discovered, 23 is already extinct (means we'll never get to see them again!)?
And the 7 remaining species WILL follow what the 23 did unless we do something! They are already on the borderline (Listed as "critically endangered" and "endangered" in the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species!

I'm not asking everyone to jump into the ocean and hug every single turtle they see!

I mean, i would love to swim with them and all, but how will i ever achieve that dream if i jump into the water and all i see are polluted waters and dead corals with not a single living thing?


I was actually debating on whether i want to get Tachibana Keita's photobook plus Super Junior photos or "adopt a turtle" for my birthday present from my parents!

Trust me, the other one is slightly more expensive, and will make me grin like a mad woman until you would only see my teeth!

However, i opted for the other one instead, to adopt a turtle, because i know it would be something which would make me feel proud of for the rest of my life!

I mean, as much as i love Keita and Super Junior, the loves of my life, i could always save money and get it another day (or download it off the net if in anycase, appears)!

However, the turtles aren't going to get another chance at life.

If they die, THEY DIE!

They're not going to float back to the earth in transparent form like the ghosts in Hogsworth! Once they are gone, THEY WILL BE GONE FOREVER!

And also, apart from making me REALLY REALLY HAPPY, my parents are doing charity and helping the turtles too you know!

You get two birds with one stone!

No, actually, MORE THAN THAT!

See:
Make me happy + Do charity + Proud of yourself + I'm proud of you + Turtles will love you too (like it or not)!


You do the math!


I totally don't mind if 1000people chip in for one turtle honestly!

Even if you only save one turtle, YOU SAVED ONE TURTLE!

You should BE PROUD of yourself *beams proudly*!

Like how if you stop taking a bowl of Shark's fin, you probably saved a whole shark adee!

Ok, back to turtles, before i get more sidetracked...

Ok, if you don't know me, which is strangely weird why you should give a present to me for my birthday, although i don't mind, but PLEASE DO CONSIDER HELPING THE TURTLES as well!

One small effort would help in the long run!


Before i end my plea, as for this adopt a turtle campaign!

I'm not going to know if it really makes them happy or not! I don't read animal-minds!

Heck, the turtles are probably wishing we would kill all of them ASAP so they wouldn't need be tortured in this world with us (they live till 200 years old, what do you think?)!

Pollutions, lack-of-food, no more corals to swim around treating it like your own 1Utama!

I rather die as well!

However, humans, like me, are selfish, so we want to do whatever we could to keep them alive with us, so we could feel proud we saved them, whether they like it or not!

You know, helping another animal gives this feeling of self-satisfaction greater than any other feeling in the world!

I've tried that before, and i love it!
Will talk about this more the next time though, this is for the turtles!

Anyways, you should try it too =D!


If you want to ask:
Why i didn't get one for myself too?*

Because i want everyone else to get it for me, hah! Cannot meh? Hee!

Show me your love ok =D!


ps: Ask me if you need contacts of all my friends to chip in!

pps: I love surprises, PLEASE DO SURPRISE ME =D!

ppps: If everything permits, i plan to work during the holidays so i could buy myself a birthday present! You guess what it is =)!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e