Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I need sleep.

Sleep deprived.

That said...

I slept late every night (-┏)...

And wake up when the sun is shining on my butt.

But honestly, since my curtains are always closed, the sun couldn't even peep in to come between me and my best friend ZhaoGong!


Just this morning, i'm supposed to get up early for something important, so my mom was knocking on my door to wake me up.

I opened my eyes slightly.

Looked at the door.

I didn't want to wake up, so i wanted to reply... but i couldn't even open my mouth to say anything...

And so i continue sleeping.


Zzz Zzz Zzz...


Later the phone rang with the familiar, "Dancing in Summer Paradise!" ringtone...

I heard it.

But i couldn't care less.

Because not one part of my body could move to react to anything at that moment.

The good thing was though, at that moment because i really wanted to go back to sleep, instead of having to treat the song as a ringtone, or cue that someone is calling me...

I can treat it as if the radio is playing that song !


Now thinking back...

Now i know how KangIn felt when EunHyuk and ShinDong attempted to wake him up!

Luckily my bedroom doesn't has an adjoining window to the balcony which could be accessible from the living room XD!~


I need to wash my hair but...

...

I delayed doing it until now (-┏)...

This is not good... but i have my good friend hairdryer with me!
























At least i don't stay up till 5am in the morning to post some Cyworld entry (-┏)...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e