Sunday, June 17, 2007

Tag: 7 Random Things About Me

Tagged by my KaiJie!

After my "own made" 10 Random Facts About Myself... here's another one =)!

I'll try my best to stick to facts which everyone can understand and don't "travel" to my world that often ne =D?

  1. I can't stand unorganized files!
    If you check my files on my harddisks, EVERYTHING is neatly arranged and organized, whether its pics from my camera or family and friend's, pics i saved from the net, music and video files...
    Apart from neatly arranging it into appropriate folders, i also tend to rename EVERY SINGLE FILE (except my idol pics, i gave up renaming them after doing it for a few years?)!
    I can't stand it (and will go crazy) if i didn't organize or rename my files properly!

    Ooh, and my books, papers (whether academic or random jots) must also either be arranged properly into stacks or put into folders, otherwise ditto; i go crazy too!

    All those said, my room and study table remain the MESSIEST PLACE ON EARTH (a sign should be erected outside my room to warn people of its messiness!) =P!


  2. I'm always misunderstood, hmph!
    Lazy to explain this one, but i don't like it when people stereotype me, people do change you know!


  3. I'm someone who companies like SM Ent, or VisionFactory, will LOVE!
    Sorta lar, it's a "love-hate-relationship" (explained below)!

    I'm willing to spend all my allowance on my idols, be it Super Junior or w-inds., Shinhwa, TVfXQ!...
    Though, i'll say i'm "reasonable" in the sense i would never do such thing as buying a whole album if the artist i like has only ONE song in it (unless i like every single song in the said album), nor i would buy 10 different versions of the same album (but it depends, when i go crazy i go crazy) and etc etc! I'll only buy it if i feel its worth!
    So as much as those companies WILL love me, there's a limit to it, thus the "love-hate-relationship" =P!

    The reason so is because when i look back at my official merchandise collection, they make me SO happy, that i'm willing to spend on them!
    You should see just the other day, i took out all my SuJu collection... and i was laughing like a mad woman that if anyone had seen me they would've put me to Tanjung Rambutan straightaway (= =")...

    I'm not as willing to spend on clothes and accessories (sorta), i mean, they make me happy, but not as happy as me looking at my collection =)!

    Its like kids gotta have toys, I gotta have my collections =D!


  4. I love wearing sneakers, flip-flops, sneakers!
    I hate wearing heels because they hurt my feet!

    That said, i own 5 PAIR OF HIGHHEELS which all i dearly love (=v=")...

    I only have 2 pair of sneakers and 2 pair of flip-flops... my number of heels even outnumber my favourite choice of footwear (= =")...

    I guess you can say, "In every girl, there is a Becky Bloomwood in her (=v=")..."


  5. Everyone i love has a nickname =)!
    I prefer calling people by nicknames i give them because it makes us seem closer =)!
    Oh, and i like to "shortify" people's name (ChangMin = MinMin, ShukBi = BiBi etc), please do excuse me =P!~

    Like all Super Junior member has a nickname =D (some even has multiple ones XD!)!

    All my closer friends have one:
    QueenoftheFreakingUniverse (Amanda), Ma~~ (JingWen), Auntie aka Tomato Cheese (MayYee), ProfessorBlurBi (Shu Faye), CherryPieNic (CousinNic), Broccoli Soup (Kacy) etc etc, and also the rest of the Mafia Family especially =D!

    If you haven't notice, do you notice now that i never call you guys by your real names anymore =P?
    It has nothing to do with me being bad with names really! I'm only bad with names of people i don't know!

    I feel closer calling people by nicknames, so always be happy when i call you by your nickname =D! Its special to me too =)!~
    Of course, if i call you by your name (Kacy and Amanda), it doesn't mean i don't love you guys, but its just weird calling you by your nick ne?
    Like Kacy, you don't want me to shout out "BROCCOLI SOUP~~" out to you in broad daylight in front of millions of people right?
    I only Blog it =P!

    Ooh, i love all my family members MOST, but since we're all already so close adee don't need nicknames lar =D! I love you guys and you guys know it =)!


  6. I think too much!
    Even if i don't say it, I REALLY THINK TOO MUCH!
    Like really ALOT ALOT!
    Alot of things go through my mind all the time, its a surprise i don't go around dancing tribal dances to !~

    And i really love being the random, bo-liao me =)!
    Its funny, and lifes more enjoyable that way if we take things easy (and being really random) =D!~

    쿠 케 케 케 케 케 케 케 캬 캬 캬 캬 쿄 쿄 쿄 쿄 쿄


  7. I have this new motto to life and for me =)!
    I shall be a girl/ lady/ woman/ female not as how the society perceives i should be, but one as how i see fit I should be.
    It sickens me like how in some societies, women are "packaged" that they should be this way and that way, that some woman are willing to go to desperate measures to achieve it. Especially when all those images of woman "packaged" are made by chauvinists thinkings!

    This makes a very good discussion topic =)! Hehe!~


You guys didn't do the tag the other time, since this one is a somewhat more "serious" one, since its been around for some time adee, please do it this time ne =D!

1. CherylAhMa
2. TracyMaria
3. WhineyNaiMa
4. SamErJie
5. Anyone who wants to do it =)!


Hehe, i love doing tags honestly XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e