Thursday, May 24, 2007

10 Random Facts About Myself

1. I love...
Super Junior XD!
But hmm... not exactly random ne? Everybody knows that =D!


2. Happily Married!
Like what all fangirly does... and i'm not shy to admit it...

I'm happily married to Choi SiWon and Kim YoungWoon XD!

Thats why my self-given Korean-name is Kim/ Choi/ Han YoungJi =D!
Han was the "original surname" i really like and has chosen it to go with my Korean name all along, so no, its not related to Han Kyung, just in case anybody is curious!
Sorry Anna JieJie for not inviting you to the wedding, it just happens and we want to keep it simple =P! Heehee!


3. Twin brother!
I have a twin brother by the name of RyeoWook... only that we were born 8hours+ apart, in two different places from two different mothers.
I love my Wooky =D!


4. Cartoons!
I LOVE Fairly Odd Parents and SpongeBob SquarePants like mad!!
THEY ARE SO HILARIOUS XD!~
I can remember most of the times when both shows will be shown on ch60, and can never miss it, which if i did miss it i sometimes can feel really bummed!
Like that last episode i missed on Wanda's twin sister! Grr!

Just to clarify, both cartoons are under "Nicktoons" and supposedly for "children", but i honestly doubt some funny stuffs inside if those children watching it will understand, like seriously!
So stop being an old hag with an old-fashion view to life, and accept that no matter how old you are, LOVING CARTOONS ARE FINE!
Though if i say i love Barney or Little Einsteins please shoot me in the head. Thank you.


5. I'm very random. Bo-liao. Partly retarded. THINK TOO MUCH!
Thats why this "random facts thing" even exist, tee-hee!
And i really freakingishly am a THINK TOO MUCH person XD!!~


6. My little rascal!
I have a FAT CAT by the name of Kim HeeChul, named after the great and wonderful SuJu member HeeNim!
But as much as my little rascal HeeChul posseses HeeNim's fiery personality, that girl is NOWHERE near elegant as HeeNim.
She's as retarded as her omma me, SiWon-appa and ChangMin-appa, and takes after her DongWan-haraboji.
Trust me.


7. I love w-inds.!
Gosh, i still freakingishly love them!
Even though there's SuJu, but still, I LOVE w-inds. XD!~
Tachibana Keita still remains one of the HOTTEST thing on earth *love*!~
6 years and still running strong =D!


8. The SuJu Family!
The "SuJu Family" (15 members - 13 of the original member + me and HeeChul) speaks in their very own language which i doubt anybody outside our world can understand =P!


9. I believe in birthdates!
I believe that people who share similiar or "close" birthdates, or the month, usually tend to be more similar with each other either one way or another!
Like how sensitive and emo i can easily be (=v=")... like Teuky-hyung!
And i feel most of the times what Ella says speaks my thoughts!

Hmm, oh well, maybe its just me being bo-liao and think too much =P!
But i'm just saying nya lar!
Its not exactly accurate, though i'm still in midst of analysing (Oh yeah, i like analysing things too, must be the "effect" from psychology class last year =P!)!

But conclusion is i think is i think too much, as usual =D!


10. I'm a freaking "tidy" person, though it may not be "visible".
I am really afraid, and can wince at body-odour, sweat, "oil" generated from your body (not the one of the cooking range lar)...
... which is why i don't really like going to CyberCafe because THE TABLES THERE ARE FREAKING OILY *tremours in rembrance of that day she entered this cybercafe and vow never to go back there*!

All my computer files and books must be neatly arranged otherwise i'll feel stress, or feel bad for the whole day till i get it organized!
... hmm, i don't think i'm "tidy", i think i'm just 櫃毛, or can say "very particular"?

But that said... my room and study-table remains the messiest place on the face of the earth (= =")...
At least the books and papers must be tidied properly otherwise i can't do anything and feels "stressed"... but still...
Teehee XD!~

---

This is not exactly a "tag" actually, i just feel like writing about how random i am because... duh, I AM =D!

Princess bo-liao XD!~

And freakingishly retarded =P!
Blame it on ChangMin* and KyuHyun, i'm innocent! Retardedness spreads (>< )! And considering the fact that we are usually magnaes... yes, retardedness is very influential.
*But ChangMin has two younger sis, so i guess only me and KyuHyun?

...

Ehem... anyways... before i side-track as usual...

I would like to see what you guys have to say about your erm, randomness, and *snorts* i bet it can NEVER be better than me =P!

So you guys, go nuts =D!

I'm tagging:
1. Cheryl AhMa (Ah Ma, something to write other than FOOD! I'm such a good granddaughter =D!)
2. Tracy Maria (Lets see what you're going to write!)
3. Whiney Spoilt NaiMa (NaiMa, you regret branching on the "spoilt" topic now right =P?)
4. Sam ErJie (Er... nothing to say about ErJie =P!)
5. BiBi (I think you've written something similar before? But anyways, if you haven't, i'll be glad if you do this too =D!)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e