Saturday, May 12, 2007

BONBOYA-ZYU!~

God, i'm a sucker for THIS!

BONBOYA-ZYU XD!~

I don't know how to exactly explain WHAT it is, but its some sort of like a range of characters, mostly animal or food based if i'm not mistaken (haven't explore the site throughly yet!)!

I don't know how it started, only know its created by this guy (his profile in on the web), and somehow, i guess Bandai sort-of took the ideas in and produced alot different range of CAPSULE TOYS based on BONBOYA-ZYU XD!~

I love my CousinWenLy for buying them for me when she went to Japan last time XD!~

And i got addicted ever since... eventhough i only have like... 2 capsule toys of it =P!

Its hard to get the nice ones here in Malaysia *frowns*!


Anyways, i love it like crap XD!~

Because it has this two characters, a rabbit with wings and a cat with wings XD!~

Both characters which i often use as my "icon"!

Angel Rabbit and Angel Cat XD!~

Angel (wing part) comes a long way back since primary school, rabbit even longer (BIRTH!) and cat (kitty) is introduced by someone-within-the-Botak-family!

And also, i had always refer to my rabbit and my cat drawings under my well-known nicknames (among close friends anyways =P!~) as eiko-chan and kimchi respectively!

Thus, even more love XD!~

So yeah, you guys know now what really flies me to the stars (apart from a list of alot of other stuffs =P!)!

Go nuts =D!~

Hehehehehehehehee!~


ps: Woops, i forgot about the pan-chan =P!

Yeah, so do the panda!

Because of my "alter-ego" pan-chan XD!~

Thanks to my bro Nakamura for giving pan-chan to me XD (and discovering the "alter-ego" in the panda =P!)!~

Hehehe!~


---


OH MY GOD!

Coming this Monday would be, for the first time in my entire life...

... that i didn't go to 1Utama for ONE WHOLE WEEK!

People who know me well would naturally know that 1Utama, or better known as OU, is my second home.

Even if i have NOTHING to do there, i'll still go to OU regardless.

Must go there at least once-a-week*!
*Unless if i'm outside of KL or Selangor!

Don't know why, probably a habit? Don't know, don't want to care =P!

But anyways this Monday i would be breaking my own record, which had not been broken, since... i don't know when... but knowing me, probably just a few weeks after OU (old wing only) officially opens!

WARGH!

Oh well, go there for dinner tomorrow nya lar =P!

As much as i would like to stay home and study...

... i don't really want to break my own record (=v=")...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e