Monday, May 28, 2007

Nyats!

Reading back what i post last night...

...

I really should start sleeping early, fix my brain (as usual, breakdown adee and needed maintenance), and all those stuffs !

I'm so random that i'm so proud of myself !!

Ooh, and i'm so proud of BabyHyun's Japanese skills, because he have a good teacher (ME!!) !!!


Oh, and my cat is SO WEIRD (Like owner, can't blame her =P!)!

He has a fetish for Hironobu's smelly shoes and slippers (= =")...

She was playing with his slippers, biting it and all and i went over, took away one side of my bro's slippers and gave her mine (mine smells good one =D!)...

She look look for awhile...

And wriggles to the other pair on the other side and continue biting (= =")...


And i have yet to bath her yet! WARGH!

Either the bloody exam or the bloody weather (not sunny, so can't bath her yet)!!

SMELLY HEECHUL!!


Ooh, and i had a very good dream last night XD!~

행복해!~

NYAH XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e