Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Law Ball 07'!

Thats right, last Sat was the Law Ball '07!

A night of glamour and yadda yidda yadda, hehe, don't know what else to add =P!

Sorry for the delay (typical =P!), anyways, Ah Ma and Tracy (Dang, i forgotten Sam's Blog again!) had blogged about it wayyy~ earlier than me (Shall not link NaiMa until she removed that hideous picture of me =P! Hehehe!)!


I'll start with what happened that day, so beware, long-winding, full-of-blabbering post =P!

I woke up around 11am (overslept), bath and proceeded to pick LooYee up so we could go Times Square to catch WuZhun and DansonTang together =D!

The journey was, if i may say, smooth, though we got kinda stucked before reaching Times Square, around Jalan Imbi, where we wanted to go for lunch before heading to the showcase.

Chicken rice, yum!! Thanks to cousNic for introducing to me that place years ago =D! Finally got a chance to "return" to the place!!

Somehow the road to TS was kinda jam (Jalan Imbi), but we got there "just nice" lar after lunch! Though Michelle-unnie end up having to wait for me for quite awhile =P! Mianhae unnie!

Long story cut short, we thought they weren't coming (alot alot alot of mountains of people!), so we went to do our own shopping when really... they DID come!

So instead of heading to the car we detour to the stage there to at least catch a glimpse of them! I mean, "wasting" right if we come all this way but didn't see them when they are already here? Like, 300m away from us? If not for all the other heads around us we could definately see them CLEAR!

But the very geram thing was... i purposely go there for Danson Tang, because i really really really like him (Yes YoungWoon, you first than him, and also SiWon, KyuHyun, RyeoWook, EeTeuk, EunHyuk, KiBum, HeeChul, DongHae, ShinDong, YehSung, SungMin, HanKyung... gosh i love you guys most XD!~)!

Ehem, back to the story, ehehe... I like to see WuZhun too, but i mean, i wouldn't have went there if it wasn't for Danson Tang honestly!

There was a large crowd on stage (autograph session), but luckily, i manage to get a CLEAR VIEW of WuZhun... and also... Danson's forehead (= =")... ONLY...

Damn "char dou", purposely went there for Danson but... but...

Why do i want a clear view of WuZhun lar honestly (>< )! I mean, i want to see him in real-life, to see if his really THAT good-the-looking (But SiWon is better btw! All SuJu members XD!!~ And i mean it, not being bias =P!), but but... I WENT THERE FOR DANSON!!

If not for the prom i would've stayed till the end and at least, maybe i'll manage to get a good glimpse of THE REASON I WENT THERE FOR but... haih...


So anyways, due to the "detour", i ended up reaching home LATE! Like real late, 6pm?

And there was a "fashion-disaster" (hehe, no hair accessories =P!) so i ended up reaching the hotel fashionably late, yes, pun intended, at around 8.41pm or so?

And i thought i was the latest, but NaiMa saved my butt XP!~ Hehehe!


Anyways, everyone looked SO GORGEOUS XD!~

But i honestly feel abit the underdress due to my ehem, "detour", i FORGOT alot of stuffs...

Forgot necklace, camera, "extra-accessories" etc etc!

Hehe, the "fashion-disaster" was because i forgot to mention earlier to my cousin to help me with my hair, so she didn't bring anything, and i didn't have anything! So we had to make do with WHATEVER THINGS i have =P!


And she's so good, i have NOTHING also she can turn something out =D! Its just a simple-do, but i REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE MY HAIR XD!~ Tee-hee!~

Thanks alot cousinNic =D! You're such a gem! You're a STAR XD!~ For always helping me with my make-up and make me look pretty-pretty all the time =D!

My miracle-maker XD!~
*dances to song Miracle*

For anyone who wants professional make-up at a reasonable and affordable price, please do look for my cousinNic =D (say you're my friend got further discount one!)!

"Living portfolios", me =P, and of course, AuntieAmane, who thought my cousin was some "artist" or something! The thing is her make-up's already "melted" one (whole day adee mar)!

That, is proof why my cousin rocks =D! Melted make-up also look like artist, kekeke!

No cous, i'm not trying to promote you or whatever, i not so free want to promote you =P! Hahahahahahahahaha!

I'm just saying THE TRUTH!

=D! Tee-hee!~


Ok, love to chat, but got SOMETHING to do =P! Hehehe!

So i'll just let the pictures do the talking =D!

Hehe, i forgotten my camera, so very little pics =P! Will try to get the other pics from the rest and upload them... sometime later =P?

Anyways!

There is actually this "game" that night, where we have to solve a "murder-case"! We have to find out who is the murderer was and what weapon used!

At the "weapon table", or evidence table?, it says there "don't touch", but the first thing i do upon being there was... erm... touch the stuffs on the table (=v=")...

And~!
Seated at our table was of course:
The gorgeous girls!


And the guy:

Sorry but i missed out NaiMa and NaiPa and also Ma and Pa's solo pic, that is why i didn't make a "solo-profile" such as above for you guys! SORRY!

But there is the whole table's picture together!... "sort-of" =P!

(From R-L, clockwise: Mel, Sam, Tracy; Jamie, Cheryl; Mak, Jacyn; NaiMa and NaiPa!

Of course, proms could never be complete without... FOOD XD!~

Sorry, only manage to get pictures of this two dish, the first one and my favourite one (^^;)... ok, the first one was also good too actually! Ooh, and also THE PRAWN XD!~

I love you NaiMa! Thanks SO SO SO MUCH for helping me remove the prawn shells (isn't there a better term for "prawn-shell-removal"? Cincai lar!)!

I love love love prawns, but i HATE HATE HATE the removing-shell part!

NaiMa is so nice, MUCH MUCH MUCH better than stupid XiaoDi!

When the prawns came, i actually approached XiaoDi to help me one, but he asked me to do it myself (= =")...

XiaoDi, you lost points in "gentleman-ness" here! Do you know during the hideous evil soup (kekeke =P!) after the server finished filling all the bowls, NaiPa actually stood up and helped serve us girls?

And you can actually throw a fit when we hid your bowl of soup (= =")...

Ok lar, must give credit to XiaoDi too, because he helped ErJie with the prawns and i complain to him, then only he give me one prawn...

One freaking-tiny-small prawn...

Therefore:

NAIMA IS STILL THE BEST XD!~

And also DaJie =D!

Okies, here's some pics which i've randomly snapped throughout the night!

EVERYONE LOOKED SO GORGEOUS XD!~

Ok, gtg now, will try to get the pics from others asap and erm... perhaps upload ne =D! Heehee!~

JA XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e