Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Haha!

I love my cousinNic (I NEED A NICKNAME FOR YOU!!) for putting up with my SuJu stories XD!

Which are mostly KangIn-based XD!

And also RyeoWook!
SiWon!
KyuHyun!
EeTeuk!
ShinDong!
EunHyuk!
KiBum!
DongHae!
SungMin!
HanKyung!
HeeChul!
YehSung!

NYAH XD!~

... eh?

Chamkaman!!

Did i just named out all 13 of them again?

So typical (-┏)!

Tra-lala!~



Ooh, and I LOVE AUNTIE XD!~

Whose all the way, FAR FAR AWAY, in Korea now!

I'll Blog more about that next time, when Auntie comes back (or mails me the package, since she don't want to come back adee XD!)!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~



Ah~, and i don't love BiBi, but i love her for accompanying me to be good friends in "malfunctioning brains due to holidays" pals XD!

I have so many things to do everyday, but can't seem to put myself to do it!

Hmm... that doesn't seem to be a "malfunctioning point"...

What the hell, my brain malfunctions all-the-time (-┏)!

... What am i saying now?

...

See, another good point to prove my "malfunctioning act"?


---


Edit 10:21pm
I hate the government for the strict implements on piracy (>< )! Purposely went OU just now... wasted effort! Want to buy cream-puffs... HABIS!

GRR!!

Hopefully tomorrow the place i go to will have, otherwise i'm going to... i'm going to...

...

...

...

What can i do lar, honestly
(-┏)...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e