Thursday, May 24, 2007

Damn!

I so blah.

My bro asked us (me and Hironobu) if we want to go watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End this Saturday noon.

I was so excited at the prospect of watching PotC3, Orlando Bloom, Kierra Knightly, Johnny Depp (savvy~) and Chow Yun-Fatt i said "YES PLEASE!" without thinking of the consequence.
...
It'll just be me, my bro and Ee-leeng jie and bro's friends, 2 couples...

I mean, i like bro's friends, they're all really nice and funny... and i mean really funny XD!

But i'll be freaking bright lamppost (= =")!

And another "bad thing"...

I said "YES!" forgetting the fact that Danson Tang and Wu Zhun will be at Times Square at the exact same day AND almost-the-same-time... AND I FORGOT ABOUT IT!!

If no movie, i would've gone to see them (>< )!

Yeah, i told PrettyCousinKat that i wouldn't want to go because there'll be freaking MOUNTAINS of people... but...

At least go there catch a glimpse of Danson in case i regret right?

Now i really regret (= =")...

I was so desperate to watch that movie ASAP i forgot asking if Ah Ma you guys wants to watch together anot... because exam was still on, so i didn't dare ask if you guys want to go watch...

Think about it... we could've go watch it AFTER the exams ne? Bloody freak (= =")...

However, since bro already bought the tickets...

Need to go look for Danson's alternative schedule, and see WHEN ELSE i can go catch them!

Ooh, at least i get to go 1-Utama =D (I miss you SO SO SO MUCH XD!~)!~ And shopping!

YEAH XD!~

Oh yah, and bro's paying for the tics, so yeah, "double yeah" i guess =D?

But i'll be missing Danson and be so-bright!

...

Its ok, BE POSITIVE! Getting to go OU is good enough for me =D!

Now i speak as if i was banished from OU forever (= =")... ehem...


Forget what i said =D!

Bro found friends who could replace my seat (And thank God for the empty seat next to my seat, so two of bro's friends can fill in!), so i can go catch Danson tomorrow =D!

YEAHS!~

And shopping!

But honestly, i'm aiming to go there just to "catch a glimpse" of them, to see if they are as hot real-life as they are on tee-vee (I know SuJu are XD!~ Just that SuJu are not as hot in real-life as compared to tee-vee... because THEY ARE HOT HOTTER HOTTER real-life XD!~)!

No way i'm lining up like those "little-fangirly" *snorts*, or wait like mad!

There's seriously be MOUNTAINS of people there!

I heard from my friend who said that this Singapore forum members plans to wait there the night before (= =")... kiasu-ism man... like the Shinhwa concert in Singapore last night!
Just that the Shinhwa concert those people waited for TWO NIGHTS nya...

Ooh, and the Malaysia forum members plans to wait there from 9am or 11am, when the event will start around 3-4pm...
...
I love you Malaysia and the Malaysia-time.

Please don't turn to Singapore.

*prays*

So yeah, just there to see them, then ciao.
No waiting (maybe from the time the event starts lar, definately no wait like 3 hours before or anything!!).
No squishing myself with other people.

And best, no more smelling all those scary horrible smells =D!

Long story, shall perhaps talk about it another time, but anyways...

YEAH, GET TO GO =D!

Tra-la-la~~!

*big hugs to my SuJu before they get jealous*

I'm there to see Danson, but my heart will always be on SuJu =D!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e