Saturday, May 19, 2007

So i lied.

Remember this post?

Yeah, i meant what i said.

And erm, well, i did pretty well actually.

Coming this Monday would be the SECOND week since i last put my step into OU!

Jeng jeng jeng~ *loud dramatic sound music stuff*!

...

Ok, its "nothing big" honestly, but considering that OU is my second home...

Thats SOMETHING REALLY BIG for me (>< )! Imagine not going back to your other home for a whole two week?

Its just a terrible, terrible feeling *sob*!

Gosh, i'm such a drama Princess.

Teehee!


Though about the other thing...

IT HAS BEEN SO DIFFICULT RESTRAINING MYSELF!

But i've been a GOOD GIRL, and i've kept myself from going online to the website and thus... very outdated (>< )!

But ah, till a few more days =D!

I LOVE MY SUJU XD!~

I've been such a good girl i deserve a big big hug and love from Teuky-omma XD!~

And the rest of SuJu of course =D!

YAH XD!~


---


Tis so mean =(...

Nobody asked me about my day today =(!

Even when i threatened to jump out my living room window (>< )!


Nobody was even concerned about my day, even when i specifically told them what i'm doing that day as well (= =")...

A "GOOD LUCK!" would be nice honestly, but to think that some people in this world can be so mean... hmph!

The nerve to ask me if i'm going out today somemore, what the bumalama (>< )!

Oh well, get use to it, i'm so fussy i scare myself... sort-of...


But at least i get to know what and who'll matter to me most, and what who not =D!


Anyways, tonight resting, tomorrow dying and the day after tomorrow, Monday, contract... dead.

Just saying =P!~

I'll do my best regardless =D!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e