Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sleep.

BLARGH!

I cooked mee and plan to enjoy my lunch while watching Sleeping Beauty, one of my favourite Disney Classics of all time!

But... My Sleeping Beauty DVD spoil adee (ㅠ ㅠ)...

Or rather, probably my laptop can't play it (= =")...

Need to use back my com?

Oh my Sleeping Beauty DVD (ㅠ ㅠ)!!


Sleeping of SLEEP...

I "work better" the later it gets, thus, i've been sleeping really late every night, and waking up sorta late every morning.

Worst part is i sleep like the dead (= =").

I switched off my light and was about to fall sleep DEEPLY before i woke myself up because i wasn't in my "usual-sleeping-position" (= =")...

I was like, "tahi", should've just continue sleeping, now wake up adee don't know when can sleep back.

That said, i fall back to sleep immediately (= =").

And the worst part was...

I woke up for toilet in the middle-of-the-night / morning...

And i didn't know about it (= =""")!!!


I have this habit of checking the toilet before i leave it, ensuring everything is in place, before closing the door.

And since i showered before bed, i definately and mostly WILL ensure the toilet is flushed when i checked my toilet, before closing the door!

But this morning i entered my toilet to find it... unflushed.

So guarantee i must've went pee-pee sometime when i sleep...

And didn't know about it!

Mom say luckily i didn't pee-pee DURING my sleep (= =")...

True true!

YARGH!


And yes, i've set at least more than 5 alarms for yesterday morning AND this morning.

As usual, when i'm "lacking sleep"*... i couldn't wake up, didn't wake up.
*"Lacking sleep" in the sense that i need to sleep early to wake early.
Or at least, i must not sleep late
consistently, otherwise guarantee "dead sleeping"!
Even if i sleep late for many days, but have
enough sleep throughout the night, it'll still be difficult for me to wake up early.
I love my sleep, and i
really sleep.
People
Sleeping Beauty...
I Sleeping kimchi XD!

But the funny thing was that one of my alarm was the ringtone of KangIn's part in Rokkugoh...

When that alarm ring...

I dream WatermelonKang was singing and dancing for me, and i was dancing to it or something XD!~

ROKKUGOH! ROKKUGOH! ROKKUGOH XD!~

Hehehe, maybe i should've just changed that alarm ringtone XD!
Watermelon's not waking me up, his putting me back to sleep *big grin*!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e