Thursday, May 10, 2007

Just for one day.

I miss Baby.

우리 이야!!

보고 싶어요!!!

정말요...

I miss your retarded-ness and deep husky Angelic voice!!

Can't wait till we get to see you again (^^ )!~ 우리 막내야!~



Of all the times you (eg: ME) had been healthy.

You choose NOW to fall sick.

Good job yah *sarcasm*!~


ps: If in any case i faint, please admit me into 서울 삼성의료원 Seoul Samsung Medical Center. So i can spend more quality time with Baby (and also Angel!) =D!

YAH XD!~

...

You know what, i'll just go admit myself there as of NOW =D!

사랑해 XD!~



Edit: Admitted into 서울 삼성의료원 Seoul Samsung Medical Center =D!

행복!~ Muahahahahahahahaha!~

pps: KangKing wearing Nike again!

WARGH!

Seducing Attracting all my attention again (* o *)!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e