Friday, May 25, 2007

From Sunshine to Rainy Day

After the exam yesterday, although there's still one more to go tomorrow (today), i can't help but to feel so happy!

I was smiling so happily like a mad woman, and SS the whole day, though which... Auntie reminded me, even before exams i always SS one, so it doesn't make any difference (= =")!

Ok, its true, i admit =D!

How can you not when you think of your most precious and couldn't help but to just smile at the thought of them!

Anyways, i've been feeling especially happy since yesterday's exams!

Even though i practically screw every single paper, but i was really happy as if someone just feed me laughing gas the minute i walk out from the exam room!

I was laughing while telling people how i screw up my paper!

Yeah, especially happy!

But i gatal go YouTube and watch the clips when SuJu is in Malaysia.

EMO AGAIN!

Seeing SungMin standing at the shops near to Kotaraya, WHERE I HAD BEEN BEFORE!

Seeing KangIn, KyuHyun, HanKyung, EunHyuk and Donghae outside Sungei Wang, WHERE I HAD BEEN BEFORE!

Seeing the whole of SuJu at the traffic light near Lot-10, WHERE I HAD BEEN BEFORE!

Seeing SiWon at some random monorail station, WHICH I PROBABLY HAD BEEN THERE BEFORE!

Seeing YehSung, EeTeuk, SiWon, ShinDong throwing SungMin in the air outside Pudu Jail, WHERE I HAD PASSED BY BEFORE!

Seeing HeeChul standing at the bridge at some random place in Putrajaya/ Cyberjaya where i had never been before BUT HEY, I WOULD GO THERE SOMEDAY!

Seeing EeTeuk and EunHyuk crossing the street at Petaling Street, which i'm sure, I WAS THERE BEFORE!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

All this describing just makes me MORE EMO!

I miss them SO SO SO MUCH!

And i freaking regret not chasing them when they were here last year, although i was really grateful for the dinner with them, but i would've been happier if i get to chase them even much more to not regret this much!

At that time, think about it, while i'm at home rolling around they were actually like, less than 100km AWAY from me!

Nearer than NOW!


Heck, do you know that up till this day, i still get emo EVERYTIME i watch the Dancing Out MV? To the extend, i get emo even when watching news clips of them when they are in Malaysia!

And it was actually VERY DIFFICULT for me to put myself to watch Dancing Out the first time! Because i get too emo when it starts playing that i end up closing it!

I've got a couple of their news clip of when they were in Malaysia, although i thought i was OK adee with watching the clips, BUT everytime i play it i'll just close it back immediately after, because the thought that i didn't get to see them as much as i would've like last time hurts!

And to the extend, EVERYTIME i pass by the places where i knew they were there before (StarHill, Lot-10, Sungei Wang, Regent Hotel, Prince Hotel, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Saujana Hotel (Subang), Times Square, Pudu Jail, Pasar Seni, Petaling Street, ALL THE PlACES!), but because i wasn't there because I DIDN'T START CHASING EARLIER... i can get emo...

I knew they were coming for the photoshoot, but i honestly didn't think they would be taking it in the MIDDLE of KL CITY because honestly, WHY DO YOU WANT TO TAKE YOUR PHOTOBOOK IN THE MIDDLE OF KL CITY?

Ok, maybe its because i'm use to KL city, so... but...

ARGH!

EMO EMO EMO!

Remembering the exact place where HanKyung sat outside KLCC while filming his part for the MV!

Remembering the place where KyuHyun stood at the traffic light near Lot-10 while filming his part for the MV!

Remembering the place right outside StarHill where the WHOLE LOT of them were dancing!

...

Oh yah, and KLIA and Dataran Merdeka... how could i forgot those two places?


EMO EMO EMO!


And you know what makes me EMO OF EM' ALL?
...
Everytime i go home from college and uses the toll, i'm FORCED to remember that THEY WERE AT SAUJANA HOTEL!

But yeah, the good part is whenever i get emo from college, i can always go there easily and remembering that they were there before, and thinking of them makes me happier and it actually encourages me to be stronger (as though they were there)!
I didn't even need to travel all the way down to KL!

But hmm... how ironic can that be?
I get emo when i see those places, but when i feel emo i actually wanted to be at those place?

Ok, its me, i'm weird so live with it!


And if saying this is a prize to any people who dislikes me...
When i finally decided to chase them, on that day when i did, i left the place to go to the place they were at, only to find that they left the place where i'm at to go to the place where i just left.

Confusing?
Yeah, who ask you to dislike me, balasan to yourself lar.

But that day was "worth-it" in the sense we had dinner together (in a way) at the end of the day when we thought "all hopes were gone"!

Oh, and all of them were just an arm's reach away when we walked together to the restaurant!

Hey, we did ok, if you put it in my way!

Hah! Back at you for disliking me! We had dinner together AND we walked romantically together to the dinnerplace *sticks out tongue*!


But i'm just really pissed of the fact i missed them from welcoming them at the airport, to the days where they were less than 100km near me and i was rolling around my house.
...
Bo-song. Emo!


Ok, i should stop it. I'm getting so emo now (= =")...


Come back boys, i really miss you guys!

In fact...
ALL OF US IN MALAYSIA MISSES YOU GUYS LIKE MAD!

Come back ok? How about Boys in City II?

Or how about Boys in Kampung?

Hey, we could always go to Penang and i could show you guys around it =D!
...
Well, Penang is not exactly kampung-ish, but hey, its MY kampung, so it "fits" the kampung description right?

LETS GO XD!~


Another reason for you guys to come back:

My Make-upQueen CousinSoey hasn't seen you guys before!

SO COME BACK YAH XD!!~


Oh gosh, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!~


ps: Just incase anyone is wondering which video:

Enjoy?

Its really a freakingishly purely ALL-MALAYSIA-KL-CITY video!

WARGH!

And thats just one of it!
There's still the meanest of most video, but also MOST LOVED!), Dancing Out!

...

I MISS YOU GUYS so badly!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e