Monday, May 28, 2007

Just in case...

If anyone missed this: 10 Random Facts About Myself

Though i'm sure it'll not be missed =D!


Because i had posted and written so much these few days its bound to be at the bottom of the page, and afraid people would skip reading the newer posts and thus miss this one, cause... I REALLY WROTE ALOT THESE DAYS (and loving it XD!~)!!

Anyways, the reason for me bringing this up is just that i'm going to add some MORE into my random facts!

I mean, its only appropriate isn't it? I'm just so random that 10 is not enough (13 XD!~)!

But not now, my brain cells are dying from the previous exam-stress, slow internet speed, washing hair too much, constant late-night-sleeps, unorganized computer files, and increase in body weight, that the reason i'm still alive now is because Super Junior are my life-support system and... it really works !~

Teehee!~
*flies to sleep*


KIM YOUNGWOON YAH XD!~

---

Ooh, and in "reply" to no.10 in my 10 Random Facts About Myself list... and also the reason my brain cells are dying as above...

I've tons of SuJu files in my lappie...

But i haven't got the time to organize them properly that i'm feeling really "stressed" from it now (= =")...

And also loads of pics and files from the main com...

BLARGH!

*runs to TeddyBear*

---

I feel so "blargh" =(...

One, now when i write SuJu members' names randomly, i tend to sometimes leave out someone, usually SungMin, RyeoWook or KyuHyun (>< ) ("Blargh" this!)! Two, my "talent" in head-count has finally "failed" me.
I mean, i'm still "talented" in being able to count if all 13 (or less, depending) of them are on stage at one go (Like, seriously, i'm really good at it!)... but i've failed in being able to recognize which member is performing and who is not (and this)...

Three, i love HeeNim's new hair, but his new hair also makes it harder to distinguish him immediately from the others (this especially, "BLARGH"!)!
Whats with HeeNim not performing for a good half-year with the boys, it still surprises me when i see him performing that... hey, it makes me happier actually XD (Ok, no "blargh" about this part!)!~
Except not being able to distinguish him immediately part!

And i got all my parts wrong in the song U, and i can recognizes all of their voices except HeeNim... i mean, how ironic can that get?

Told you my brain cells are dying (>< )! And no, you may not blame it SuJu for it, because its NOT!!

Gosh, i really am "gibberishing" now! FASTER GO SLEEP FIRST!

NYAN XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e