Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm punishing myself.

Well, sort-of.

Or is it?
Shouldn't i view it in a more positive way like, "encouraging myself more"?

No, its a punishment.

SUPER PUNISHMENT!

And its going to be pure torture alright (= =")!


To encourage myself to study more, and consistently, i've made a vow.

No Super Junior. No 1-Utama. No ice-cream.
...
Ok, maybe HAVE ice-cream. Just the first two NO nya!

I mean, i already "cut-off" my main "energy-source" (SuJu), if i cut off ice-cream as well, i might as die (by jumping out of my living room sliding door)!

RyeoWook, EunHyuk, EeTeuk and KyuHyun just sang Shukira's logo-song to me to make me feel better.
You just have to love them XD!~


Yes, i'm serious.
No Super Junior and 1-Utama until i finish my first exam this Saturday (Who the bloody hell have exams on Saturday honestly (= =")!)!

And if i feel i did fairly-well from it, i'll reward myself with a bit of both (or maybe lots of SuJu!), but if i feel like a piece of tahi, NONE UNTIL I FINISH MY EXAMS!

I have to be "strict" with myself! I doubt i'll be coming online until my exam finishes!

Otherwise it'll just post as distraction!
I usually use like around half-an-hour (depending on how long i haven't check the day before) to go through SuJu news everyday, and not forgetting the Blogs i frequently read...

So yes, no Super Junior, no 1-Utama for now!


BTW... Its official.
I haven't been to 1-Utama for a week for the FIRST TIME!

I actually almost feel like rushing to OU just for a walk just now, just so i wouldn't break my record!
And i'm feeling so empty now (= =")! Should've just went (>< )! I sincerely pray the "sacrifices" i made for this exam will pay off.

And seeing that its coming from me, it is saying something!

And to make sure it'll "pay-off", i should work much more harder now!

FIGHTING!


ps: I hate the internet.

Today is my sorta last day seeing my KangKing LIVE, for now, and the internet wouldn't let me on ChunJi (= =")!

At least i can see Ramyun and Monkey, and i'm grateful (because its running FREAKING SMOOTH XD!~)!
But its just not exactly the same not being able to see my TeddyBear =(...

At least PLEASE... let me hear him...

WARGH!!!


Edit: I HEARD MY TEDDYBEAR'S VOICE XD!~

Just one word, but better than nothing!

And somemore saying my favourite word (apart from the goodbye term he always use in ChunJi)! YAH XD!~

I love my teddy!~

TEDDY BEAR KANG XD!~


EDIT AGAIN:
YEAH XD!~

ChunJi is playing now, together with Shukira... and i was almost tempted to open mipoyo as well =P! Hahaha!

(almost) 3 radio shows playing at the same time, WOOT XD!~

And i almost manage to get a small glimpse of TeddyBear, Angel is coming back next Monday (just as i finish my BLOODY CONTRACT PAPER i get to see Angel to cheer me up! MANY YEAHS XD!~)...

.... and YehSung-oppa has AHJUMMA-HAIRSTYLE XD!~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *laughs like a mad kimchi*!~ YAH XD!~

...

Ok, go study (=v=")...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e