Saturday, May 05, 2007

AHHHhhHHHhhhHHhhhhh~~~!!

SuJu is in LA, LOS ANGELES, now (>< )! For Hollywood Bowl!


Watermelon is not in the pic because he is arriving later due to his busy radio-show
Look at Wonny, so dashing as usual XD!~ And Wooky XD!~
And also Sunggy, Hae-y, Minny, Hyukky, Kyungy, Dongy and Bummy!~
schedules!

If i'm not wrong, its FREAKING (near?) to where my CousinAnna is now!!

AHHHhhHHhhHhhhh~~~ *shouts and screams continues*!!

*start doing kimchi ritual dances hoping CousinAnna will see SuJu when she's out shopping with BabyBrandon or something!
Or maybe CousinBrother-In-LawAlan will meet SuJu during work or something!
Or maybe CousinAnna'sSister-In-LawChristine will meet them SOMEHOW! ANYHOW!*


AHHHHHHHHhhhHHHHHhhhhhhh~~!!

Yes, i'm desperate (= =").

I want my Super Junior (ㅠ.ㅠ)...

Ok, i'm crapping adee. Ignore me. But still...

SUPER JUNIOR (>< )!! What am i crapping anyways, they are much nearer to me MOST OF THE TIME than they are NOW!!

Korea is like 6hour+ flight, US is add the number 1 to the front of the 6hour+ flight...

But maybe because my CousinAnna is there too, so somehow i feel they are MUCH NEARER =P!~

Or maybe its the exam stress getting to me (= =")?

Or maybe i just couldn't stand the fact that their so far from me now (0.O?)? Literally saying...

Maybe i'm just being BO-LIAO... as always?

Yeah, that must be it =P!

But Baby and Angel (Crap, the OLDEST and the YOUNGEST!) is in Korea now! ARGH!

Woops, and HeeNim too, ehehehhehehehehehe!~


Argh, i miss them like mad =(!

How i wish their back here in Malaysia again (And i can stalk stalk STALK!~)!~


---
Edit as of 5:43pm

I'M SICK NOW I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING (>< )!
Sorta... literally saying lar (= =")... hehehe...


Some of my relatives came to visit just now!
My paternal-grandfather's sister and her son and grandsons.

I hardly see them (except during CNY), and anyways, i was dressed up in my house clothes and all...

When the little boys came in, saw HeeChul in the study room and got excited and all!

Then they called me Aunty (= =")...

At least the older one had the sense of after calling me "Aunty", but he take a better look and called me "Jie Jie" (HeeChul was hiding by the CPU, and they wanted to ask me stuffs, so they called me first before asking, polite little boys =)!)!

They were really interested in HeeChul, and was asking me this and that, why is he hiding (because you guys are too excited and scared her!), and telling me how and how (Both boys really scared the little rascal! Lol!)!

HeeChul ran out of the house for some peace, and the younger one ran to me (older one watching tee-vee) and called me "Aunty" (= =")...

I said, i'm "Jie Jie", which he naughtily smiles and asks me to bring him outside to see cat!

After that, i brought him in, and the boys went to watch tee-vee while the adults chat (And the girl start spazzing in the study room with Super Junior XD!~).

When they are about to leave, the younger one couldn't see the cat outside, so he ran back in to find me and went "AUNTY AUNTY" again!

(= =*)!

I went "I'm JIEJIE!" and hold his head with both my hands and "press" in a joking matter! Kinda like how Shin-chan's mother Misae does when she is teaching him, except without the knuckles and hurting part!

You know you are too SuJu-ed when you start treating your dongsaengs like how KangIn treats them (=v=")...

It doesn't hurt lar, honestly, because he was giggling like it was funny and all (Which honestly, IT IS FUNNY XD!~), called me "Jie Jie" and proceeded to pull me out of the house to find cat!

The funny thing is i talked to the older brother in Chinese, and the younger brother talked to me in English! Hee!


You can see the older brother really likes HeeChul, but couldn't pet him (allergy-problems).

Its so cruel when you love animals and you couldn't even pet them (>< )! Like how much i love dogs but couldn't keep them =(...

He was the first to enter, saw HeeChul and went all happy! And proceeded to ask me a million questions on what he was doing!

I didn't know about his allergy and asked him to pet HeeChul (sleeping)! Which at first the boy was reluctant, but he did anyways (probably sensed parents not around so can pet =P!), and then he started sneezing (>< )! I feel so bad!

But at least he gets the chance to pet a cat? Probably don't get that chance very often, seeing his condition =P! But its best if he doesn't pet any anymore... maybe in the near future lar... hehe!

Anyways, both of them are REALLY CUTE (^^ )!

Minus the "Aunty" part (= =")...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e