Sunday, May 06, 2007

Dear Cousin Anna,

In any case you're out shopping, please do keep an eye out for this few guys.
And by meaning of few, i mean nine 10 of them (My sources told me another has just arrived last night).

They are guilty of being Super Junior members.

Please do help me catch them so justice could be returned to me.

They aren't very hard to spot; if after performance, they'd probably be spotting heavy makeup (hehehe!) and have loads of girls squealing and screaming and running, chasing after them.

Best place to spot: Korean restaurant.
I don't know why. But sources have confirmed that they'll definately go back for Korean food, even when they're at other countries with good food (this includes most of other Korean stars. What can i say, they just LOVE kimchi! I can understand that =D!).

However, they'll definately be with a strong entourage. So please do take care of yourself.

I await good news from you.


All the best,
The victim,
Cousin kimchi


ps: In order to make things easier, i wanted to choose a specific few members to ease the focus on and all, but it was difficult.

All of them are wanted.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused.


---


Hehehe, SO BO-LIAO =P!

Ok, back to study XD!~

Thanks CousinAnna =D!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e