Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I WANT A DOG!

OMG!

I WANT A DOG I WANT A DOG I WANT A DOG!

I WANT A DOG I WANT A DOG (ㅠ.ㅠ)!

So i can bring them to the Malaysia Dog Olympic Day!

There's just so many things to do!~

And better yet, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BRING MY DOG SWIMMING XD!
There is this lake at Central Park where they allow your dogs to swim in!

Hmm, i wonder if its the lake where i release my tortoise into?

And actually, though i don't have a dog... yet... i actually have been looking around to find a place, apart from the beach, where i can let my dogs swim in =P!

And yeah, found the place!

But no dogs yet (= =")...

Anyways... I WANT A DOG I WANT A DOG I WANT A DOG!!!


SamSoonHenney, you're not escaping from me on the 27th (if you're still in Malaysia that is (= =")...)! You're coming with ME to see DOGS!

And also CousinSoey! I'll give you LOADS OF HANKYUNG if you come with me =P!

YAH XD!~


ps: Do you think i can pass off HeeChul as a dog?

Woops, guess not =P!

HeeChul hugging his BEST FRIEND SungMin to dreamland!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e