Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm a duck...

From this quiz thing which i found in BiBi's Blog!

Ooh, and honestly, i really like this one (^^ )!
You Belong in New York City

You're the energetic, ambitious type.
And only NYC is fast enough for you.
Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career
Or simply take in all the city has to offer.

Honestly, i was always fascinated by NYC!

I don't know why really... maybe its from the movies (The Devil Wears Prada etc etc! WOOT!)? CSI: NY?

But i guess its a safer bet to say it was Shopaholic Takes Manhattan =D?


Gosh, i LOVEEEEE Sophie Kinsella's books! Especially the Shopaholic series!

And i find Luke Brandon is sorta "my purr-fect guy" type!

Long story, lazy explain. Ask me bah!

Though, i've just re-read the whole series again, and i find something "wrong"!

All along Luke has DARK HAIR...

But somehow since the age when i started the Shopaholic series (Thanks to Amanda dear for highly recommending it, and Auntie dear for starting me on Sophie Kinsella's books!), i somewhat has imagined Luke Brandon has...

BLONDE HAIR.

...

I don't know why, but in my imagination he has BLONDE HAIR and it was stucked ever since! So it was kinda a "shock" to find that he has dark hair...

I need to pay more attention, fix my brain, or stop reading books before i sleep...

Long story again, lazy explain. Don't ask. Hehehe!

Oh, you know the Aussie blonde, the really cute doctor from the series House? Dr. Chase i think? Yeap, thats the guy who was portrayed as Luke Brandon in my imagination!


And i-don't-know-why-but-somehow-its-like-that, the Luke Brandon in my imagination, though blonde, has a similiar hairstyle to my little boy ChangMin XD!!

I think its during the "O"-period punya hairstyle? Shoulder-length, slight curl at the end or something!

So thats why it kinda surprised when i heard BiBi don't really like Luke Brandon!! I kinda forget that every different person has a different "Luke-Brandon-imagination" =P!


Ah, being Becky Bloomwood is really nice ne? Its like, LIFE'S SO PURR-FECT there!

I want a best friend like Suze too XD!~

NYAH XD!~


Ehem ehem setting Shopaholic aside... hehe...

I have alot to talk about it but i'll just let it rest (Lazy would be the word =P!)... for now...

Hmm, i think i need to reconsider Kacy's nickname as ShopaholicKacy adee! I mean, its obvious she has more sense and logic than the term "shopaholic" i have in mind!

I mean, she doesn't have a kayak or inflatable raft (or fencing equipments) in her home just because they are on SALE right?


Ooh, and actually have ALOT of things i want to Blog, like about the PROM and all...

But as usual...

Lazy =P!

TEE-HEE *runsaway and hide*!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e