Saturday, June 30, 2007

꽃미남 연쇄 테러사건

The English name sounded crappy, so i shall stick with the Korean name (꽃미남 연쇄 테러사건) only (= =")!

It'll be out in Korea on July 26th!

Please look out for it (^^ )!~

There's no official webpage for it yet though!~


I have a picture from the movie which i LOVE alot!

So i
have it as my lappie's background!

SiWon's expression when he "stone" (hard to describe), had never fail to make me smile or laugh no matter how moody i am!

But the "main character" of this background is my Wooky!

His hair looked SO FUNNY in it!

I almost cry while laughing when i first saw it XD!~

No wonder he didn't change his hairstyle for quite sometime! There is a reason to it =)!

For his cute nerdy little boy look XD!~

So now, whenever i open the cover, i'll see that background, with most focus on Wooky, and a smile will immediately pop on my face =)!

My boys never fail to make me SMILE XD!~


But here's the downside...

I went to OU just now. And that image (that background pic) keeps popping into my head every now and then (read as "every 5 minutes")...

So it means... walk walk... SMILE... walk walk... SMILE...

That everytime it pops into my head, i'll smile cheerfully to myself (because that pic is really too funny!).

If nobody saw my expression then its ok, but one time i think this uncle almost saw it? But he didn't give me any weird look, so i think he didn't see anything?

Eitherways, i had to bite my lips to avoid myself glee-ing like a mad woman!... IN PUBLIC!

And also to avoid looking like a mad woman smiling to herself when ALONE... IN PUBLIC!


Ah, the love of Super Junior!

They turn you mad!

But i'm so random i've never been sane before, so its ok XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e