Friday, June 15, 2007

"Hyung, fighting!"

Whats it like being an entertainer?

HeeChul is sleeping on the mat placed outside my bedroom door.

Blissfully asleep there for almost 3 hours adee.

I wonder if my room will be too cold or him her?


HeeChul-yah, even until now your horrible master have a bad tendency to write you as "him" instead of "her", because you are named after a favourite hyung (oppa) of hers!


Hmm...

I wonder if when i had just fall asleep will she come meowing meowing waking me up to let her out of the room?

I hope not, i'll go crazy because she woke me up a good three times last night (= =")...


As i look at her blissfully sleeping... ok, licking herself now...

I wonder...

What are you feeling right now?

How are you feeling right now?

If you like someone, would you tell the person or let the chance pass?

If you were an entertainer, what would you do?

If you were the entertainer... what would you had done instead?


HeeChul-yah...

In a lot of ways, you are very alike the one i named you after...

Which, sometimes i even regret naming you that, because you always just do as you please!

But i'm glad i named you that too, because you remind me of him, and it makes me extra extra happier than i usually am whenever i see you =)!

So would you be able to feel how he is now?

At the same time he became slightly tipsy you fall asleep in my room till now.

So how is he feeling now?


I walk over to a sleeping HeeChul.

I patted his head, and asked him her: "How is hyung feeling right now? Do you know?"

She purred back immediately and i proceeded to stroke her a few times before returning to my laptop.

When then she walked towards me and looked at me.

I asked her if she's hungry, she meowed back, with that silly, retarded expression she always wear when she's trying to "ehgyo".

Then she jumped up onto my bed and sat next to me for awhile.


Oi, you better enjoy this now, if not because i'm in this mood right now you wouldn't be allowed up my bed (-┏)!

... also because its almost time to change the sheets...


Anyways, HeeChul-yah!~

Thanks for always being such an understanding cat =)!

However, if you will just stop doing as you please all the time...

...

I guess i bring this upon myself... i was the one who chose that name for you (= =")...

However, if you think about it, you actually CHOSE your own name, because you didn't like the first one which i gave you (-┏)...

You really like that name do you?


Sleeping on my comforter now...













How am i going to sleep tonight (-┏)?

---

ps: HeeChul was initially called "YamChae", but everyone quite oppose to it, even she herself don't really like it, because she will not come when called...

So then, I thought of calling her HeeChul JUST FOR THE TIME BEING till i can find a new name for her...

But she likes it so much, always responding immediately when i call her...

... That she became the Kim HeeChul she is now!

So if you think about it...

She did chose her own name (-┏)!


---


ps: Sorry for the lack in posts! Didn't quite bring myself to do all the posts i wanted to do, till now its all piling up XD!~

Sorry, will not be long! 사랑해 XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e