Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Is it shallow when your love/ like/ fondness... whatever... towards some people are determined by the way they act?

Or by the way you've heard they've act?

Though you may never know the truth, but if the feelings wobbles because you've only heard about it...

That is freakingishly shallow to the core (-┏)...



As much as happiness comes by when we meet, when we will meet... in the future...

... I cannot help but have a slight tinge of fear... the fear of disappointment... when we meet...

How will you act?

I was let down too many times before... since whenever before... so...

Please forgive me for my insecureness.

Please don't disappoint me. Please never to disappoint me.

And i promise to be good =)!

I promise to defend you guys through thick and thin, so please don't let it be wasted!

I love you guys (^^ )!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e