Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Drifting towards North...

"Drifting towards North..."

My Blog's new name ^-^!!! Combination from Jay's latest movie "Initial D"'s soundtrack, "Piao Yi" (Drifting...) and "Yi Lu Xiang Bei" (Road towards north...)!!! Both produced and composed by Jay himself, and lyrics by his good pal Vincent Fang!!!

I so love both this song XD!!!~

Oh yeah, hehe, note my description above *points at small wordlings below big title titled "Drifting towards north..."* XD!!!~

This is a Blog about me... and what i am born to do...

"The emoness and blurness entries of a girl who is born to drift..."...

But actually, that is not all...

The actual, real truth is...

"The emoness and blurness entries of a girl (Who loves Jay Chou, w-inds., pink colour, etc...) who is born to drift... and scare everyone outta their minds when she does it... because her drifting skills are worse than Chapman To in the movie "Initial D"...

Thats how good my drifting skills are. Have fate in me ^-~!!!~

Hehehe, that was funny =P!!!~ Muaheeeeeeeeee!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e