Sunday, June 05, 2005

w-inds. ARE famous, and i'm pissed off now!!!

I am so pissed off!!!

Last year i bought Shine's album, and they had this free handkerchief with it. I think i asked mom to wash it or something, then placed it with my other handkerchief and all, and i conveniently forgot about it ler -o-|||... anyway, i always thought it was with my whole bunch of handkerchiefs one...

Than today when i was looking for dirty cloths to clean my room, i saw this really familiar looking cloth... yeah, you've guessed it right... IT'S MY SHINE'S HANDKERCHIEF!!! WTF!!! I'm so pissed off but mom is not here so can't do anything yet... grrr!!!

Its my handkerchief ler!!! How can mom just take and use it??? Yeah, it looked like the "Jordan" brand hanky but still??? Its supposedly with my other hankies one wut!!! And this incident reminds me of when mom RE-RECORD MY JAY CHOU VIDEO CASSETTE!!! And i changed several tuition class just to record those part from Ent News and there goes mom conveniently recording it over with SOMETHING NOT USEFUL AT ALL!!! I'm damn super really pissed off now!!!


Plus just now radio heard about w-inds. album!!! Usually, they don't do it one, but i don't know whats gotten into their head... THEY ARE IMPORTING THE CDs INTO MALAYSIA!!!
I thought if import, only import the normal edition, but no~~ *sarcasm*... importing limited edition as well!!!
I don't know is Japan version or Taiwan version ler they importing, but i already bought the Japan limited version online, so i know i will be very "sum tong" if they import Japan version and its for a cheaper price in Malaysia!!! Aiyoyo...

Last time my POL DVD i also already bought online, but Malaysia imported Taiwan's version, which is the same as mine and for a cheaper price, i damn angry dee and now, again... why whenever i thought Malaysia won't import they import??? Whenever i thoguht they won't import they import??? All w-inds. fault!!! ITS THEIR FAULT FOR BEING TOO FAMOUS IN MALAYSIA!!!

Haha, and there goes Ah Theng jie jie saying that they are not famous, well, i guess this prove one fact... YOU SALAH XD!!!

w-inds. is already no.1 in the Japanese Korean chart in Malaysia for FOUR WEEKS!!! This proves how famous they are in Malaysia because its all by votings one, very fair because uses IC number to be a member and can only vote once!!!

Plus so what if Twins concert all sold out in HK??? Its Twins's turf in HK lar but in Taiwan, IT'S NOT w-inds.'s TURF!!! w-inds.'s concert in Taiwan for two nights ALL SOLD OUT!!! This prove how good and famous they are!!!

And they're going to Taiwan again this year for concert (I want to go T_T...)!!! Maybe HK too, but HK is mostly just promotional tour or AWARD TAKING promotion tour thingy... w-inds. is just to famous!!! I would like to see Twins do so in Japan, although i love Twins too ler, but w-inds. are more famous, ITS TRUE!!!
But both are of different category... though, i'm just commenting on what me cous say last year when my mom heard "w-inds." as "Twins"!!! Last time i've never really thought about it, so i have nothing to rebut back but now i have!!! w-inds. is just too famous WORLDWIDE!!! Hell, their even famous in US, there are quite alot of fans there too!!! Although no concert and everything, maybe in near future??? Tak tau ler!!!

Though K don't have w-inds. song ler, but that doesn't prove that they are not famous ne??? The radio is a very good prove that w-inds. IS FAMOUS IN MALAYSIA!!!

They may not beat Johnny's in Japan, but w-inds. have their "own world" in Japan as well!!! And also Taiwan, HK, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore!!! US, Canada, Germany and London are also some of the countries with fans there!!!

Ahh... now thinking of w-inds. made me feel better!!! CD COMING DEE XD!!!~ Yeah ler, just don't care about the price and all, because whats important is the fact that mines not exactly "import"!!! I bought it from Japan via online style XP???
Hahaha, and the fact i bought it earlier (Bought around early to mid May 05...), and hopefully will get it earlier than anyone else make me feel better ler =P!!! Heeeeee!!!

Ooh, the Jay Chou Initial D thing is making me @_@... seriously, because this month i have to worry about Initial D and w-inds.'s ageha album stuffs, it made me real nervous and i can't think straight, my minds always flying everywhere!!! Sorry to say, but i'll be glad when everythings over and thank God no school, otherwise really can't concentrate!!! I'm nervous now about those 2 things and i don't know for what ler!!!

Hmmm... but maybe because no school, nothing to keep my mind occupy, so i always think of those 2 things, thats why only cuckoo now 0_o??? I don't know, i'm blurred, confused, nervous, can't think straight and going mad (Although i am already mad...) now @_@... let me go clean room now to keep my mind on something... yeah, i better do that...

BTW, hehe, Jay's first movie "Initial D" will be released on June 23rd 2005!!! w-inds. 4th album ageha is already released on June 1st 2005!!! All these stuffs in June is because... wahahaha!!!
Because its as birthday presents for my birthday on June 20th 2005 ^-^!!! Hahaha, thank you darlings =3!!!~ Don't jealous peopke ^-~!!! Muaheeeeeeeeeeeee XD!!!~

But although birthday present, successfully make me go cuckoo, this year presents really geng @o@... heeeeeee!!! Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!~


Siao char bo -o-|||...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e