Friday, June 10, 2005

ICPU Prom 2005 "Viva La Bon"!!!~

Hehe, went to my college's prom last night (9th June 2005), but before i go into that, some short updates of these days as usual ^-~!!!~

- On Wed, morning went watch movie with my lao po Loo2 (Madagascar!!! Funny XD!!!~), then makan lunch with her (Yoshinoya "Gyu to teriyaki tori" - Beef and chicken teriyaki don, YUMMY X9!!!~ Lao po gave me some of her salmon, also good X9!!!~), then go home, before i can even take a short nap (Slept late these days... okok, every night lar, which explains my panda eyes OvO!!!~~), its 5pm and have to go out to meet my friends do manicure for Thurs prom @_@...
- Don't talk about the manicure dee lar, i'm sick of it dee, but neeways i was planning to do the fake nails soon ne, as soon as i got the money =P, then will have the Ayumi feel!!!~ Yeah XD!!!~
- Went home around 9pm... tired @_@...
- Forgot what i did when i get home dee... anything happen also lupa dee, hehehe =P...


Then on Thurs, the "big day" (Yeah right, the "day" ler, not like going see Jay or Kei =P...)...
- Woke up late, hehe, around 11am, then my bro and i go pick up my friends and we go to Snips to do hair... so thank you, he rushing one because he going to watch movie, arigato!!!~
- There were 5 of us, after we all finish dee i have to stay back to wait for another one, because she got class!!! She drove here and to save parking money, so i have to drive her NEW car (Very pressure lor @_@...) and then wait for her while she get her hair done... kia abit 0_0...
- Mom went Genting in the morning and when Eva send me home Mom is already home dee, so early ne!!!
- I change at home then drive to Eva's house for Ah Theng jie jie to makeup!!! Ah Theng jie jie is our makeup artist yo ^-~!!!~ And Ah Xuan helped XD!!!~
- Oh yeah, and i wore back last year's dress XP!!!~ Lazy go hunt for dress mar anyway, so mar, hehehe XD!!!~
- Though, haha, by the time me and Eva finish makeup (The remaining 4 all done earlier dee, since they get home earlier!!!) we're quite late dee 0_0, so have to rush abit...
- But luckily when reach, just opening nya, i mean the speech thingy by our course director Mr William Walters ler, other than that didn't miss anything, i hope 0_0...

During prom...
- We book a table, thanks to Amanda!!! Not bad, the seats are quite good!!!~
- And then is Amanda and Sandra's performance XD!!!~ Poor Amanda got stage fright (She felt like jumping down the stage and running out immediately @_@...), but luckily, she perform it beautifully!!! You go girl ^-~!!!~
- Then after that dinner time, YUMMY XD!!!~ Especially the Seafood Lagsania thing, delicious X9!!!~
- Ooh, and then got competition to do CHICKEN DANCE XD!!!~ Hehehe, Amanda is the only girl up there @_@, and then got my classmate and my friend's friend lar, who is also my friend, and then Amanda's friend, who i also know, so is my friend... you get the message -o-|||... eiko-chan gets all blurry because its quite late and her contacts are blurring her but she's to lazy to get it change @_@...
- The prizes were calculators, but quite good ones (The one we use in high school, the X570 or something!!!), and Amanda was the one who wrap them!!! Hehehe (BTW, Manda's a member of the Student Committee!!!~)!!!~

- Well, to be honest, i went to the toilet that night for like countless times @_@... don't ask me, i also don't know why... go dee, then go again, then go and again and again...

- After dinner, then lucky draw, then go out take pictures, come in, then go out, come in, go out, then prom King and Queen, then dance floor is open!!!
- I wanted to dance, well, i'm bad but i mean, we pay to enjoy it mar, so just go out and cincai dance ler!!! But my friends all shy tak mau T_T... and if they don't dance, i also like not nice to go dance mar, so in the end hardly danced T_T... go outside take pictures nya...
- Which reminds me, all the pictures taken of me looked fat 0_0... except some thankfully!!! Phew X3!!!~
- Oh yeah, but to be honest ler, i find the MC stuffs quite unorganised ler, but they were funny ler!!!~
- Then finish dee, plan to go where one but lazy, so just went Soul'd Out for "supper", then go back Eva's house and ZzzZzzZzz...

Hehehe, quite boring nya hehe, the way i describe it??? Its ok ok for me ler, hehehe!!! Well, didn't dance as much as high school's lar but i'd say it was fun, not bad, but the manicure's still not worth it =P, hahaha!!!


Ooh, i forgot to mention this!!! MY FEET HURTED LIKE HELL!!!
Which reminds me, today also still pain abit ;_;...

I wore my "All-Star" shoes during driving, and when reach there only change to high heels!!! Because not use to it, then i guessed i walked too much (Always fly in toilet and out, and walk here there...), by the end of the prom, my feet hurt SO much, i took it out for awhile at the ballroom's hallway, hehehe, like Ah Sam like that =P, but really cannot tahan cause!!!

And then walked to the lobby for don't know what (Its like so pain T_T...), and have to walk back ALL THE WAY to the carpark to go home... the walk to the carpark like took one thousand years to reach like that 0_0, my feet hurts so badly...

But luckily, the minute i reach the car, took out my high heels and "I FEEL GOOD" XD!!!~ Hahaha XP!!!~

BTW, when we went Soul'D Out... everyone wore like so nice with high heels... i wore nice nice... but with canvas shoes ^-~!!!~ Special XD!!!~


I think until now lar, i want to go check mails then ZzzZzzZzz dee, tomorrow need to go out X3!!!~ Whatever that happened today write tomorrow ler, hehehe XP!!!~

Sore ja, nite nite XD!!!~

p/s: I still owe the J1's concert stuffs hor... i forget dee lar but =P... eiko-chan is "Forgetful Princess" XP!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e