Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Initial D was great XD!!!~

Hehehe, muahahaha, INITIAL D THE MOVIE WAS GREAT XD!!!~

I watched the preview just now, yesterday night (Tues night...), thanks to Theng jie jie (Alot alot alot ^-^!!!~), Bee Cheng jie jie, Qiang gor and Boy gor, and finally, after years of waiting (Well, i waited years since they announce going to make an Initial D movie, year since they announce Jay Chou will be main actor, and months for it to be released ^^|||...), i watch it dee T-T *tears of happiness*...

Although got some flaws as i was a "small" fan of its anime, but overall not bad especially the car racing part!!! Its just wonderful!!! Finally can see AE86 do drifting and all REAL LIFE, and not just animation like in the anime!!!

Jay's acting was good too!!! As i said, he was just PURR-FECT for the character because they are so similiar in sense of personality!!!~

But though Jay is my baby, must still say almost the ending scene he cry that time looks kinda fake ^^|||... like he trying to laugh like that and i see him, instead of pitying the character, i was busy laughing =P... hehehe, even Theng jie also say i mean XD!!!~

Hold on hold on, even though so, the part he kena abuse by his father and he like crying abit, looks so cute and real!!! Cute, why cute 0_o??? Because he looks like little boy like that X3!!!~ Hehehe, so feel like glomping him ler XD!!!~

Ok ler, i think i write until now, i need to go take out contacts and sleep dee, later in the afternoon somemore want to go meet him one!!! I will edit this post with more of my opinions soon, hehehe, because my fake nails also preventing me from typing properly cause ^^|||... heehee, later XD!!!~

2 comments:

LiL'deviL said...

Wahhh...I also wanna watch lerr...*sob* *sob*...JY told me got a lot of people in there. Got Daniel Wu right? So sad, me here don't get to watch!!!

eiko-chan said...

No no, just my darling Jay, Edison Chen, Shawn Yu Man Lok, Anthony Wong Chao Sang, Kenny B and Chan Siu Chun!!!~

IT WAS GREAT XD!!!~

Faster come back, i bring you go watch ^-~!!!~

Or i send you the DVD when its out ler ^-^!!!~ Must spread my love to my darling around =P!!! Hehehe XD!!!~

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e