Thursday, June 02, 2005

Update ^-^!!!~

Fast update of today and stuffs i just feel like saying ler...

Ok, today... did nothing much, went to school for exam, than after that something stupid and embaressing happen (But i not saying wut...), than go home, roll around, play rabbits, eat dinner, bro bought Cheesy Wedges for me (X9!!!), and fetch Mei jie go buy tickets for Madgascar, but than too many people, want to buy Pearl Milk Tea but than idiot, for the first time, the shop is close for break T_T... cannot belanja Mei jie!!!

I miss the Pearl Milk Tea so much too T_T...

Than come back, roll around, play with rabbits and my cats (Hon Shen named the "Ginger" as "Minced" and the little kitten as "Chopped"... and i put their surname "Beef"... you got what i mean -o-|||...), than watch tee-vee and writing this now ler...

Oh yeah, want to say something too, i hate it when i SMS someone, and they don't reply!!! If its like just chatting or anything, fine lar, but when i ask something and get no reply, this sucks!!! It wrecks seriously!!!


Have i wrote about i dream about Hayato and Lee Hom??? Two days in a row X3|||...)!!!~ Tak daa??? Well, ada tak daa, remembering back about it, well, it was good X3!!!~

And on 1st June, i dream of someone nya X3!!!~ Hehehe, and its real good too!!!~Lazy and shy to elaborate on those lar, hehehe =P...!!!


Finally, today exam finish dee... i screwed up (Think straight!!!) my essay in Families... just hope that my MCQ and the true false and fill in blanks questions made up for the essay's bad marks ler *pray pray*!!!
Anyway, too late to what dee lar, over its over so, get on with life =)!!!Hahaha, finally finish first term, finish exam, finish class until start of next term!!! YEAH XD!!!~

But next term the 3 subjects i take are super study subjects 0_0... die lar, why didn't i survey around before choosing the subjects T_T???


Uuuhhh, i so miss Jay X3!!!~ Today saw the preview of Initial D on tv and i went crazy dee @_@... imagine if i saw it on big screen!!! I would be really surprise if i didn't scream (And i'm real honest yo!!!)!!!~ His just so cute in it X3!!!~ Jay XD!!!~

Initial D will be out on June 23rd!!! Why??? For me mar, hehehe =P!!!~ My birthday June 20th ^-~!!! Belated birthday present, muaheeeee X3!!!~


Hmm... anything else i want to talk more???

Yeah, yesterday went to sing K with lao po!!! Wow, i really like me singing the Sun Yan Zi's "Wo De Ai"!!! I was screaming like sh*t lar... i don't think my singing improved or anything, my "jia ying" is still bad and all, and i think its still straight line, because i find that i shout for all @_@... hope if go K next time with Ah Theng jie jie can ask her opinion on my singing, but of course, i must make sure my "zhuang tai" that day i myself feel good, otherwise i know i'll sure blame it on my "zhuang tai" one!!! Ganbatte XD!!!~

Er... think thats all???

Oh yeah, btw... i drive slower dee now... but still dangerous... wth T_T...

2 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

did you read the comments i wrote for you the last two blog updates you have?! Go READ!

eiko-chan said...

Ooh, sumimasen, i must've skipped it when i just browsed through 0_0... why didn't they email me a notification one har??? I thought got one???

Thanks for your advice nya, i'll remember it and keep it close to my heart and head... 0_o??? Heeee XP!!!~

Ooh, er... about the childbirth thing... i also don't know why, just suddenly talk about something and we skipped there...

I think it was about washing my hair problems, and my mom say if i deliver dee cham lor because i must wash hair everyday, than mei jie say she also, but when she deliver Carson like that, than i ask her like that and than... like that ler =P... hehehe!!!

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e