Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hunger strikes...

I'm so bored... used the com for two hours straight in The Web just now, so, now nothing to do dee *rolls around The Web*... i'm so freaking hungry too, i didn't have my lunch just now because i thought i'll be going out after class and the place my classmates are going are quite expensive, so... that explains the two hours in The Web ler...

I'm waiting for my friend, but she better be quick cause if after 3.30pm dee, i know i cannot tahan dee and i'll go takeaway some delicious McD home =9!!! Don't jealous!!!~ Hehehe =P!!!~

Tomorrow will be the third quiz, next week will be finals and... *gasp* NEXT TUESDAY START NEW SEM DEE XD!!!~

Haha, i've got my reasons, although i always say that but don't care lar, just go with the flow???

This is so damn bored... i seriously don't know my entry purposes ne...

Ooh, tomorrow class starts at 10am!!! Hope mom can bring me to school, otherwise cham lor, have to stay from 7am to 10am @.@... maybe Uncle Yusof can bring my to school, and mom can bring me back =P??? Pray pray can!!! Otherwise tomorrow another 3 hours rolling around or stuck infront of the computer writting entries without purposes!!!

I'm hungry i'm hungry i'm hungry, save me @_@...

Better go chew someone's head to "tahan" first... i hungry @o@...

2 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

wah you hungry until post the same blog TWICE! must be REALLY HUNGRY! =)

eiko-chan said...

Oops, er... hehehe =P!!!

EDIT XD!!!~

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e