Saturday, June 04, 2005

Mochi is yummy =9!!!~

I'm getting emo again now!!! Damn, shouldn't have read emo stuffs!!! The emoness in the entry spread to me @_@... wth...

Er... kena influence by Amanda, now always say "emo" dee @.@...

Today, well, slept late last night so woke up around 11am... Plan to clean room and all, but hehehe, was doing com stuffs and then (Thanks Kaijie and bro for correction ^-^!!!)... hey, would you look at the time T_T... i so need to clean and tidy all my stuffs soon ler 0_0!!!

Oh yeah, my com is heading to destruction dee 0_o... er... weird word usage... ehem...

... My com is going off to see the big great com in the sky 0_o???
Ok, weirder @_@... i'll just stick to what i really meant...

... My com going to rosak dee T_T...
And i have so many stuffs in my com, and @_@, how ler now!!! Save me someone!!! Want to burn the important stuffs out, but then, grr... stupid burner, don't know what happen to it can't burn...

Its begins to rosak around like er... couple of weeks ago, keep on hang the minute i restart and everything... neeways, realised the problem is because the online thing is on... now, still siao abit... no, getting siao-er!!!

I'm so scare that one day it'll just die and then get amnesia, and come back with empty memory T_T... so must faster kao tim everything before 0_0... choy!!!

What i need to do is to save all my important stuffs then get my bro to format it, than pray everything will last; or maybe send it to "kilang" because the fan like very noisy dee and pray for that will become very good dee!!! Can only pray pray ler X0!!!

Hmm... i wonder this ancient computer of mine will be ok with Windows XP??? But HS say will run slow ler... er... neeways, as long as can use ok dee ler, i'll be grateful for that!!!

Change topic, before i start moaning again about my computer rosak prob T_T...

Er... anything else??? Haha, i guess thats all ler, i go do my Multiply website first!!! Haha, update some stuffs than going to post photos there dee =3!!! Wait for it XD (But knowing eiko-chan, and with so many things she have to do... it may take years @_@...)!!!

Btw, the mochi mom bought was delicious X9!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e