Sunday, June 05, 2005

Jay Chou in Initial D Part 1!!!~

Just now Auntie tell me some news about Jay, and i start to think about Initial D again... THE RELEASE DATE IS GETTING NEARER!!!

Its on June 23rd!!! 3 days after my birthday!!! Hah, they release that date because its a birthday present for me, heee, don't jealous ^-~!!! Muaheeeeeee XP!!!~

I went to Alfamusic online, heard the "Piao Yi" by Jay Chou, which is Initial D's theme, and the more i listened to it, the more i love it!!! And don't know why, my heart is beeping like fast now!!! The date is getting nearer!!! AHHHHHHH XD!!!~

Er... actually, now i also don't know what i'm typing, what i'm doing and what i want to do @_@... all Jay's fault... now i damn nervous dee!!! Can't even think straight!!! Better stop writing now before everything i write go haywire!!! I really can't think straight now XD!!! Real nervous (And i really really don't know why XD!!!)!!!~

Heheeee, go dream of Jay first, kya XD!!!~ Nite X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e