Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Bo-liao again =.=...

I had been sleeping late EVERY NIGHT, and it gets later EVERY NIGHT *guilty look but sniggering*... hehehe...

It starts out with around 1am, then casually turning to 2am-3am, then 4am and last night, 5AM!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!~

The 1am-3am one was due to watching Love in Harvard until i get very doosy (KIM RAE WON XD!!!~), while the 4am was because at that very day around 1am, i checked and saw that they'll be showing CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (The one i really love, not the side-ones named after cities =P...) at 2am-4am!!! WOOT!!!~ Two of me faves on one single day (AXN is showing 2 episodes of it every Mon, YEAH XD - but i forget watch the 9pm one nya X3!!!~)!!!~

Numb3rs was showing at 1am and i've always wanted to watch one full episode of Numb3rs (The last time i remembered to watch, have to change halfway cuz let grandma watch =.=...), so just watch Numb3rs on my wait for CSI!!! Hehehe XP!!!~


Last night, ok, CSI or tee-vee wasn't at fault, but i went Blogging my LONG LONG post on Baby Kenny and to annoy Lao Po Loo2 plus the malu-experience, then afterwards surfing other people's Blogs, then... awww, i shouldn't say this, malu dei...

Aiyar, what so malu, admit nya lar!!! It was fun anyways =.=!!!~

I went colouring My Little Pony XD!!!~

It was fun lar, nothing childish ok (Well, ok lar, ABIT lar =.=...)!!!~Imagine being able to colour The Pony black colour with white hair!!! Cool ne (I think Pupu will like it???)!!!~

Thanks to Joyce Wong (Though she don't know me =.=...) for the recommendation!!!~


Afterwards i went drawing aimlessly on my Clie Memo (Actually fatty daddy's one, but i'm using now so just say MINE lar, hehehe XP!!!~), signing my names, writing someone elses name, and finally drawing faces until i realise its 5.31am on my laptop 0_O!!!

After one final one, faster go meet my best buddy Zhao Gong lar!!!


As expected, he IS abit pissed =P... waited quite long bor (We were suppose to go to Mt. Akina today to drift in my Baby AE86 =v="... hehehe... Auntie Amane not feeling very well, so missed her lar =(... We go again next time ne ^-~!!!~)... hahaha!!!


And today, at this very moment (1.56pm...) should be the very time i wake up, but Lao Po Loo2 called around 10.49am and woke me up on watching Mr Gorilla stuffs =.=, cannot sleep dee so mar wake up dee lor...

Its OK, i DO feel i need to get up early all the time (But did not, and cannot nya =P...), but not when i have to fly out of bed in shock when my dad bang my door 0-0!!!

BTW, i think i pissed Zhao Gong more, because suddenly dissappear =P (Imagine drifting and having fun while you sit at the passenger's seat, suddenly THE DRIVER dissappear =.=... Thats how Zhao Gong felt...)... nevermind, later belanja him yum char will be ok dee lar =v="...


So now i have one whole day ahead of me to spend, no, Lazie struck me, i lazy go clean or organize anything lar =.=... hahaha!!! Maybe will go out or something lar!!!

Most important is, try not to spend whole day sitting on sofa (Or in room...) playing Harvest Moon XD!!!~


BTW, Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town, i've got Elli (My "future-wife", the lady i was pursuing...) to red heart dee, and i've successfully upgraded my Barn and Chicken Coop, now just time to get the makers, upgrade all tools, then GO FOR CURSED TOOLS!!! GANBATTE!!!

Now 1st Year Winter BTW X3!!!~ And i'm FILTHY RICH!!!~ Muahahahahahahahaa!!!

Need to work harder though, the bloody Vacation House costs 1,000,000 =.=... I've only got around 1,000,0000++ now, and i don't want to go through the broke no money period like in the beginning of the game =o=...

Yes, i've been playing this game, AGAIN, ever since around last month!!!

I bought my GBA SPECIALLY for this game, cannot let my purchase go to waste nyan X3!!!~

But now i also know of the GBA has the Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town =.=... its the same thing, except for GIRLS!!!

Aiyoyo, not i want to complain, but 3 HM i've been playing on different consoles are ALL based on the EXACT same character, want to change abit what!!!

To make myself feel better, the girls version must've just been released in Malaysia recently, because now i only notice and when i buy last time don't have one!!!

Aiyar, whatever dee lar, kinda pointless too if i forked out RM70 just to get ANOTHER-SIMILIARLY-SAME-GAME-I-ALREADY-OWN, so =.=... uruse lar eiko-baba!!!


Muahahahahahahahaha!!!~ Maybe should go Ikano get ice-cream and buy books later XD!!!~ ALOT of books i've been longing to buy!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e