Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Bo-liao char bo =.=!!!

Super bo-liao!!! ARGH!!!

I still have like 39 pages left to print from my college's print quota, and guess what... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PRINT!!!

Before the holidays, i very "jimat-jimat" my print quotas one, so at the end of the year i can go on a "printing-extravagance" or some sort... but until the time comes... i realise... I REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO PRINT LAR!!!

And i was thinking of adding more quotas to my unfinish quotas somemore =.=... bo-liao lar... luckily didn't!!!


I spend like 1-2 hours sitting in my college's The Web, trying to figure stuffs to print (Ok lar, some stuffs i also quite kiamsiap to print because i think its unnecessary...)... i thought i've print quite alot, but it turns out, i'm left with 24 pages 0_0!!!


The Web is closing soon, and i think the whole college closes on the 12 Dec 2005??? I can only print my remaining quotas until then because next year, i'll start with a new 200 pages (And this time, with only half sem so i can PRINT UNTIL I SIAO!!!)... and also, no point coming all the way to Subang Jaya JUST TO PRINT 24 PAGES OF UNNECESSARY STUFFS right???

Bloody hell, i think i'll just print my Harvest Moon stuffs lar, even though not really necessary...

Yes... i'm desperate to finish it... Bloody hell Taylor's College for charging us so many money for books and everything and not providing parking lots for us (My own fault for choosing it too lar =P!!! And yes, i'm rambling =.=...)... MUST FINISH IT!!!


And also bloody hell MPSJ... charge me half for my bloody saman... curse you people for samaning my baby (Long explanation, lazy explain XP...)!!!


But kudos, tomorrow night going for Chronicles of Narnia XD!!!~ YEAH X3!!!~ Can't wait for it!!!~

I heard its slang is very "British-y"!!! Just my type of movie ^-~!!!~ YATTA X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e