Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year's Eve ^-^!!!~

Today is New Year's Eve!!! Going out with Loo2 and Auntie!!! Yeah XD!!!~

But its bloody hell raining =.=...

I love the rain, I REALLY DO!!! But then... why rain now, later no fireworks ;o;...

So i guess we might have no where to go, as assuming that the place we were to visit will be wet and might be dangerous; plus if raining tak payah say anything dee ler =.=...

Go my house??? Bad idea, my bro and his friends will be invading it =.=... My bro mentioned it earlier before i suggested that idea to my mom ;o;... damn!!!

Somemore very lazy drive here and there lar @.@!!! Jam, etc!!! Loo2's dad please allow Loo2 to drive!!! I sick driving everywhere everytime already lar at this moment 0_0!!!


But on a bonus point, hehehe, today is 31st!!! Baskin Robbins is having their every 31st sale =D!!!~ Muahahahahaha!!!~ ICE CREAM X9!!!~

Bought a huge quart of Vanilla X9!!!~ Want to buy Tiramisu too, but habis dee =(...

But anyways... YEAH XD!!!~

At least got something to hug if tonight's plans will be going down the drain =.=...


~~


Edit: I'm sick of always being the one to plan and to call everyone to ensure everything is running smooth... phone calls are NOT cheap... next time, i should be the one who sits down and plan and let the others take care of the other-others... if they don't bother, then let it be... bloody hell...

Yes, i over-worry, but if i don't who else will care about all the whole bloody thing??? Let the bloody thing go down the drain??? I don't even get appreciated for everything i've done, not that its necessary, but it'll be better to know that MY EFFORTS are at least appreciated... bloody hell...


I love w-inds.!!!~ Just what i need during a bad mood X3!!!~ KEITA X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e