Saturday, December 03, 2005

麥芽糖MV Part 1

Alfamusic has offered a 60 second preview of Jay's MV "麥芽糖" XD!!!~

I've manage to get it and will (Very bo-liao-ly...) extract some screencaps from it ^-^!!!~ Enjoy!!!~

Chotto...

But unfortunately, the version i get, the screencaps are not extractable T=T... so i only got a few from here and there ToT!!!


No fret, the next time i get the full MV version, will add more because i REALLY LIKE THE MV!!! I think its so funny and cute (And DORKINESS EVERYWHERE XD!!!~)!!!~


Meantime, still enjoy the few i got nyan X3!!!~


Oh yeah, and 南拳媽媽 guest-starred in the MV too!!! Nice XD!!!~


"麥芽糖"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The cuteness and dorkiness of Baby Jay X3!!!~
***Beware Baby Kei!!! Baby Jay is trying to dominate your "very-strong-point", the "dorky-section" XD!!!~ Heee!!!~***

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
DORKINESS XD!!!~
彈 頭 very cute there XD!!!~ So is he in the MV!!! Funny, cute, and *gasp*!!! I think even dorkier than Baby Jay and Kei XD!!!~ Hehehe!!!~


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It rules that i love and support 南拳媽媽 (Nan Quan Ma Ma!!!) always X3!!!~
宇 豪 (XD!!!~) and 張 傑 also very cute!!!~ Beginning to like Lara too XD!!!~


But... 0_0... oh my God... i've discovered something...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Is it... Yang Cheng Ling???

Oh no... please no...

Someone whack me in the head...


ps: People who know me should know that i don't really like her... don't ask me, i myself also don't know why!!!

If its really her, Baby Jay is going to be my supper tonight... but he is dee every night lar... woops X3!!!~

I'm gonna jump on him and chew his head!!! GERAM (If its her...)!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e