Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Just to annoy someone *grins*...

I suddenly felt abit emo just now (Reason zipped, so don't even bother asking why - like anybody would, considering me being sorta well-known as a "Big-walking-piece-of-Emo" @.@...), but i'm going to skip the bloody emo-ness, because it sucks and i want to get my mood back (^-^!!!~), so, hehehe...

Just to annoy someone...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hahaha!!! Don't everyone (Except Loo2 dear ^-^!!!~) just love this pic X3???

Muahahahahaha!!! My darling lao po Loo2 finally got back her internet connection, and she visited my Blog just now and saw this pic of hers in one of my previous post, and threatened for a divorce (You she de meh dear??? No more balik rumah rides on my Baby AE86 bor XP!!!~)!!!

I've come up with a copy of the "divorce-contract" in my head, and one of the conditions has suggested that i had already "paid" the, what-you-call-that-thing-dee, in all the rides back home i've gave her, so now, i owe her NOTHING and i've requested for A COURT ORDER for her to STAY AWAY FROM MY BABY AE86!!!

In other words, she will NOT be allowed any 10 feets near my Baby, which equals to NO MORE RIDES HOME...

Muahahahahahahaha, don't mess with the P-license-future-family-lawyer-wannabe XD!!!~

BTW, i've messed up all the legal terms in the above statement, so except for the term "court-order", nothing above is correct. I'm bad with those legal terms @.@...

Hahaha, just a joke lar, hehehe!!!~


On a sadder note, one of my favourite Blogs around, Teddycat's Blog, has permanently close down T-T... i really enjoy reading her Blog, now one less for me to spend my free time!!! Grrr!!!

Cat, if you're reading this, BUT WHY!!! Why so mean deprive me of my rights to spend my free times reading your Blog???
Ok, thats too dramatic dee lar (Thus, my new nick = The Drama Princess XD!!!~), hahaha!!!

I respect Cat's "request" not to ask her why she close down her Blog, but i won't mind if she tells me lor (Hint hint Cat XD!!!~)!!! I very kaypoh lar dear XP!!!~


Back to a happier note, GOING WATCH KING KONG TOMORROW NIGHT MOSTLY XD!!!~ YEAH X3!!!~


And... before conclusion, on a "very malu" note...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The very poster which led to my, erm... maluness =.=...

That day after watching a night movie with Loo2 (The Fog in TGV OU...), typically, i'll enter other cinemas on the way to the exit to see what movie they showing... after watching this movie awhile and knowing what movie it is (The Constant Gardener... no interest so left =P...), we left Cinema 1, and next to Cinema 1 are these posters of upcoming movies lar...

One of it is King Kong's, with the cutey King Kong's head only in the poster.

Upon seeing that poster, i pointed at the poster and wanted to say "King Kong"... instead, all that came out from my mouth was "Gorilla"...

=.=...

Being eiko-chan-with-the-loud-voicebox, i said it quite loud and i think the Malay guy infront of me heard because i think i saw him sniggered...

Oi, say wrongly cannot ar!!! King Kong does look like Gorilla anyways... in a way... and also, just size different abit (Make it alot...) nya mar!!!

LUCKY no one else was there anymore but us (Me, Loo2, the Malay guy and his partner...) @.@!!!

Eitherways, i was thinking of a "pet-name" for King Kong... maybe i shall stick to calling him "Gorilla", since that was the first thing that came to my mind when i saw Kingy 0-O???

Hahaha!!!


p/s: Maybe my Baby AE86 should be named as "Baby AE87" lar =/... because 87 has a much more meaning for me, it is the year of the Rabbit, and the REAL Fujiwara Takumi in Initial D now has changed his car to Subaru Impreza X/... so...

Nah, maybe just stick to Baby AE86 lar!!! It IS my dream car (The white Trueno AE86 with a black hood and the words "Fujiwara Toufu Ten" at the side...), besides, Jay Chou's Initial D character Fujiwara Takumi at that time DID drive AE86 = Baby Jay drove AE86...

Haha, i bo-liao nya think so much XD!!!~

pp/s: Thus, another new nickname, "Think-too-much" Princess XD!!!~
No, seriously, i DO think-too-much X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e