Friday, December 16, 2005

Muahahaha...

Don't expect Jay to be able to escape from something which caught my interest last night...

... which, also leads to me sleeping late, although this morning have to wake up early =.=... hehehe...

Just in case, for all you who didn't read about the previous post (Curses you peeps =.=*!!!~), Maggie in that pic = eiko-chan XD!!!~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Too sexy, too yummy, just can't resist him X3!!!~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Auntie Amane say this pic, Maggie (Aka me, in this particular pic XD!!!~), looks like i'm is trying to pull Jay's shirt 0_0!!!

Good, pull his shirt off!!! But sorry peepies, only for me nya X3!!!~


And in case you guys missed the previous post, here is the award-winning pic XD!!!~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Don't be jealous of me cause Baby Kenny loves me nya XD, muahaheeeeeee X3!!!~

Ok ok, don't puke =.=... although its true... ^-^!!!~


More pics tomorrow (Nyat, don't count on this =.=... said probably a gazillion times but never come true one usually, hehehe!!!~)!!!~ Gotto sleep early to take care of me skin and voice!!! Why voice??? Cause...

... TOMORROW GO K, YEAH XD!!!~

But its still "darn it" cuz have to wake up early =/... but i guess its worth it X3!!!~


Been going to K once a week since last two weeks (Means only twice nya lar, nyot!!!~)!!!~ But the last two times... =.=... didn't open voice properly prior to going K so VERY TERRIBLE SINGING @.@...

But hehehe, my cousin sis went back to Bangkok dee!!!~ Now can "open voice" by singing as loud as i want during my favourite toilet session XD (My pre-Karaoke-session must do thinga!!!~)!!!~

Cause my cous was sleeping in my room during the last two weeks and when i wake up to go bath, she still sleeping mar, so takkan i turn her sweet dreams into nightmare by singing aloud right??? I'm so nice, hehehe XP!!!~


Tonikaku, tomorrow must GANBATTE!!! Must at least sing my K-yum-song (Aka "yum gor" or "K-song", the song you MUST sing when go K!!!~) GOOD and PURR-FECT (Or at least a 80% GOOD!!!) this time!!!~

AZA AZA FIGHTING!!! GANBATTE!!!~


p/s: Wonder Lao Po Loo2 got practise "San Hu Hai" ("Coral Sea"!!!~) by Jay Chou and Lara (Nan Quan Ma Ma!!!~) anot @.@??? Otherwise who i going to duet with???

Haha, no prob, although i'm not 100% familiar with both's keys, but i think i can still manage to be both??? Muahahahahaha XP!!!~

GANBATTE X3!!!~


Credit: Maggie Market

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e