Wednesday, June 18, 2008

こんにちは!

I don't know if its due to the influence of watching too many Asian horror movies...

But is it me or does Japanese schools just look like a scene out of a horror movie??

I wouldn't fancy being there in the middle of the night (who would?). I mean... its even creepy come 6pm (cause all students sudah balik rumah)... if at night sure even scarier?


I'm continuing my Japanese lessons (^^ )!
Lessons which was delayed for like what... more than 5 years? I don't even know which level i was at the last time i stop, but anyways, thanks to heavy influence from J-pop and doramas etc, my Japanese has improved... but in the wrong way...

Because i know a lot of "advance" word usage and all (thanks to those influences), but its like... the base of some grammars etc wasn't properly built... so...

Oh well, thats why i'm going to class of course, to see where's my level and improve!!


But sometimes i wonder if its a good idea to have my Japanese and Korean class ongoing at the same time.
For one, last time when my Japanese lessons were halted for the time being, i started learning Korean, thats when my Korean improve and my Japanese a bit the... erm... wrong...

Now i tend to blurt out Korean while speaking Japanese (= =")... like invasion you see...

Even during class just now its as if i wanted to stand up and start yelling in Korean!!

Of course i didn't, duh.

Another thing is when we were asked to make sentences... i would sometimes accidentally end up making the ending in Korean... not that i say it out loud, its just in my head but still...


Oh well, let's see who progresses more ne!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e