Friday, June 20, 2008

Thank you!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

The minute the clock struck twelve, the first thing i heard was Super Junior's 첫눈이 와 (First Snow!)!
Because my dear dongsaeng halmoni hoobae sayang sent me a message at that very moment to wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY (첫눈이 와 is my message's message-tone~)!
She even got SungMin to give me cake and KiBum to give me presents XD!
AND THE CAKES XD!!


First wish!

Then i went to use my cuckoo appearance to scare the living daylights out of visit Ah Ma (Cheryl), Er Jie (Sam), Xiao Di (Melvyn) and Maria (Tracy)!!

And they surprise me with a cake!

First cake!


I love you guys so so so so so so so so so so so so so (note there's 13 times XD) much!! I almost cried... but luckily maintain... otherwise i will look like a weeping crackpot with my cuckoo appearance XD!!

Thank you so much for waiting (some more for such a long time - blame Amanda for it, her fault =P!), thank you so much for staying up till so late for me, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!

THANK YOU MAFIA FAMILY (LOLS!!!)!!
MANY HUGS AND KISSES AND 13 BOYS XD!!!
(Ok, i just have to add that in nya XD!~)


Then after i got home my cousin sis and KaiJie surprised me with another cake XD!
I'm already very happy that you guys are back (ngam ngam) to celebrate my 21st birthday with me, and got cake somemore... BLISS!!


First snow, first wish, first cake!!

No wonder Teukie said, 우리는 하나다!

Because WE ARE ONE XD!!

THANK YOU!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS VERY VERY MUCH!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e