Monday, June 02, 2008

Hypocrite.

Everyone knows that i love the environment, i'm a conservationist etc etc... its not a secret definitely.

Straight to the point............ but i'm such a bloody hypocrite.

You would've thought someone like me, would've at least know better than to waste paper and all...

But i can't help it.

Apart from being able to use tons of tissues during mealtimes in one go...

I LOVE scribbling and drawing and writing and doodling and jotting down stuffs (because of my poor memory)! On paper!

It's a type of OCD i guess (lols, me and my OCDs), because for example, if i wanted to plan something, to plan for a trip for example... i need to write down like... everything.
From pre-planning, to writing down what i should bring (because i forget easily), to what i'm going to do during the trip, any important information i need to remember or to keep it around with me... to what i want to buy at the place (ditto previous bracketed statement).

Anything which is possible for me to write prior to a trip, you name it, i got it.

Its an OCD-ish habit, because if i don't do it, i feel weird and it can actually get stressful for me... not being able to scribble the stuffs from my head. Cause its like everything everywhere, and too much stuffs and all...

Same thing with when i have a lot of things to do, i need to jot down everything, rearrange it in sequence (of when to do it etc), then only will i feel better.
Otherwise it stresses me that everything is everywhere, or not organized.
I just need everything in-sight and arranged in-order... even if i don't follow whatever or anythings i've written/ planned, at least it'll make me happier knowing that i have listed out the stuffs i need to do... or have planned things properly...
And get this, for example a "to-do-list", the more crosses out i see on a page, the more contended or pleased i can be.

I guess my brain just can't handle information overload.
.
.
.
.
.
And that... comes from someone who has 13 boys ♡!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e