Monday, June 16, 2008

Marry U by ELF at Super Show.

20th JUNE!


This is one song which, every time i listen to it, it never fails to bring tears of joys to my eyes.

The part when ELF sang Marry U to the boys as they listened... then the boys stood up, looked at all of us, bowed... and sang Marry U back to us... beautiful.

Because you were there, and are still there... when you hear the parts when ELF are yelling as the "song" plays... you know what is happening, and that just makes everything even more touching.


For 3 consecutive nights i cried like a mad person, because Super Junior and ELF are just too beautiful.

And even till now... i still do.


For a lot of times, when i was planning for the trip... a lot of people had asked me if its "worth-it" to go all the way to Korea *just* for them.

I have no doubts at all, that from the moment i made my decision to go, i've made up my mind.
Though sometimes when planning has been so difficult and stressful (it really is, even if it seems easy, i've had nervous breakdowns a couple of times), i'm sorry boys, but it made me go...
"Ah, i don't want to go anymore..."

But i'm glad i never give up, because if i did, i would never had known how 3 nights can bring so much happiness in my life, so much that i want it to replay over and over again.

I would also never know how 13 boys could actually make me so happy.


If people ever ask me the "worth-it" question again, i have a good answer.
"Of course it's worth-it. It's worth all the trouble. Because there are 13 beautiful boys and ELF."

Super Junior and ELF.
우리는 하나다.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e