Monday, June 16, 2008

첫눈이 와 by Super Junior at Super Show.

20th JUNE!


I was so happy when you boys sang 첫눈이 와.

Because that song was "my song" for the whole trip. I was literally bursting out 첫눈이 와 in every corner of Korea i've been.

And especially... JongWoon-ah~ we know each other's thoughts don't we (^^ )?


Then comes the ultimate fact on how ELF cry over everything.

I thought only I am silly enough to cry over like... practically everything 13, but it turns out my dear Halmoni does that, and so do my other 4 precious who we met up over SuShow.

Its just something in common all ELF share, thats why our leader say, "We are ONE", didn't he?

If you think about it... all of us are different people with different lives. We are different. But because of Super Junior, we got together and are ONE - ELF.


ELF.
We can just cry over the simplest things.

Whether its their actions, their songs... memories of them (the memories are beautiful)... what had happened, what they say... one little thing... every little thing...

Which reminded me... the silliest thing i ever cry oh-so-madly over, which is very 13-related of course... is related to JongWoon.


Go guess (^^ )!

As said before, we can feel each other's thoughts!

Super Junior and ELF.
우리는 하나다.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e