Saturday, September 24, 2005

DANIEL WON XD!!!~

Yeah, DANIEL WON XD!!!~ So happy nyan XD!!!~


DANIEL WON XD!!!~


But i know i'll feel better if i was there to cheer and cry with the crowd when Daniel was announced winner *pouts*... cheering at home was just so... ugh @.@... with only my own hands to hold, and only myself to feel my own hearbeat, and only myself to chant "Daniel, please be Daniel... DANIEL!!!" in my heart =/...

I should be a spoilt brat just now...


At least i have my beloved cousin sister Ah Mei jie jie to be happy with me, cheer with me, although she's in Penang =)!!!~ Better than everyone else XD!!!~


I shouted and cried (Ah Mei jie jie shouted in Penang X3!!!~), hehe, cause all my efforts were not wasted =3!!!~


HAPPY XD!!!~


Thanks to everyone who felt happy with me, and understand that THIS is really important to me =)... AH, HAPPY XD!!!~


YEAH, DANIEL IS OUR MALAYSIAN IDOL XD!!!~

4 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

i am confuse reading your blog. Did you go up to Genting on Friday but didn't go up on Saturday? I read you said that you were scare you were going to be late with ur friend but you got in the 3rd row from the stage.

eiko-chan said...

I went up on Fri, but i didn't go up on Sat *grumbles mumbles ARGH* (Check previous post!!!).

Is it that confusing 0_O??? Malaysian Idol Grand Finale is on 2 days; Fri is performance, and Sat is result show!!!


DANIEL WON XD!!!~

wHOisBaBy said...

Was not confusing, because when spoke to your mom she said you going up on saturday so i thought that day is the final performance lar. and result on Sunday. So how did you go up to genting on friday? who pick u up?

eiko-chan said...

On Fri went up myself with my lao po Loo2, and then after that Uncle Atan came up to Genting to pick us up!!!

Hah, don't mention about that Sat anymore... my mom have some nerves to mention that i'm going up on Sat!!!

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e